News Burst 19 November 2019
- Brexit Psyop: Boris Johnson’s former lover warns she will “no longer keep his secrets”.
- ‘There’s No Way Out’ – Police trap hundreds of protesters on “PolyU” Campus.
- Thick smoke from Australia wildfires engulfs Sydney. Most of the Australia’s east coast reportedly remains under a very high fire warning, as nearly 30 wildfires continue raging in the region.
- US Department of Defense fails financial audit for second consecutive year.
- Today is the World Toilet Day. As recently as 2015, close to a billion people were still defecating outdoors.
- Dozens of Hong Kong protesters staged a dramatic escape from a university campus sealed off by police on Monday by shimmying down plastic hosing from a bridge and fleeing on waiting motorbikes as the police fired projectiles.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s company issued an alert over hackers gaining access to mobile devices via fake WhatsApp calls several months after
- Pegasus spyware scandal rocked India, leading to a lawsuit against Israeli surveillance firm NSO Group.
- Trump says he will ‘strongly consider’ testifying in impeachment inquiry.
- The Czech government approved a seven percent digital tax proposal on Monday aimed at boosting state coffers by taxing advertising by global internet giants like Google and Facebook.
- Water cannon used as Georgian riot police move in to clear anti-govt rally blocking parliament in Tbilisi. Massive protests gripped the Georgian capital last week as people took to the streets demanding a snap election.
- Chinese scientists had discovered a giant cluster of natural sinkholes consisting of 19 huge caverns in a forest in Guangxi Zhuang, in the southern part of the country bordering Vietnam.
- Highest temperature ever recorded in a live human, Willie Jones, in 1980: 46.5 °C
- The two correctional officers responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night before his death are expected to face criminal charges this week for falsifying prison records.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.6 Greece
Strongest EQ in US M3.9 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.9 Philippines
Deepest EQ M3.6 231 km Chile News Burst 19 November 2019