News Burst 28 March 2020
- Questions are swirling after a $98 million private jet owned by a Saudi billionaire landed in locked-down Christchurch “after dark” last night. As travel bans see virtually all global air traffic grounded, a high-end private jet owned by a Saudi billionaire last night landed in Christchurch. The plane, a $98 million Gulfstream owned by Saudi-based Rashid Engineering, took off from Georgia in the United States, stopping over at Honolulu, before landing last night at Christchurch Airport at 8.11pm local time. The plane’s apparent owner – Nasser Al Rashid – is reported to be a billionaire with close ties to the ruling royal family in Saudi Arabia, the New Zealand Herald reported. Christchurch airport communications manager Yvonne Densem said she was aware of the flight and said it was managed appropriately.
- Turkish authorities on Friday morning evacuated several hundreds of migrants and refugees who had been camping for a month at the border with Greece after the government of Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced it would not be stopping anymore those who wanted to travel to the EU. According to Anadolu, the migrants agreed to be taken to a hosting facility in the border province of Edirne, where they will be quarantined to prevent the risk of contagion from coronavirus. After the period of isolation, the migrants will be invited to move to the Turkish provinces that are willing to host them. Over the past few days, several dozens of people had autonomously left the border area after a possible new agreement between Turkey and the EU had stalled, travelling to Istanbul and other cities on their own, without assistance nor preventive measures.
- A former Venezuelan general has surrendered to the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) just a day after being indicted by US federal prosecutors and having a $10 million reward posted for his capture. On Friday, Clíver Antonio Alcalá Cordones, a former major general of the Venezuelan Army, surrendered to Colombia’s National Intelligence Directorate in Bogota and is now in the custody of the US DEA. Alcalá left his position in Venezuela’s armed forces in 2013. US federal prosecutors alleged he had been “a leader and manager of the Cartel of the Suns,” a supposed drug smuggling ring inside the Venezuelan government the US government has claimed makes leading Venezuelan officials “narco-terrorists.” Alongside 13 other Venezuelans, Alcalá was indicted in the Southern District Court of New York on Thursday on narco-terrorism charges and the State Department placed a $10 million bounty on his head.
- From 18 to 27 October 2019, Wuhan held the 7th edition of the Military World Games with 10,000 athlestes from 140 countries. Italy: A form of “strange pneumonia” appeared in Italy “between mid October and the first half of November 2019.”
- Netflix app downloads have exploded across Europe over the last several weeks as “Netflix and quarantine” has been all the rage during countrywide lockdowns in Italy, France, Spain, and the UK. Netflix had to reduce traffic to its European networks by 25% for 30 days to preserve internet functionality as streaming traffic surged among tens of millions of people in quarantine. “If we end up in a situation where worldwide, 850m children start to receive lessons virtually for an extended period of time, then networks might want to start prioritizing video traffic over gaming traffic,” said Matthew Howett, principal analyst at Assembly.
- On Wednesday, the Peruvian government issued a statement warning residents to stop killing bats after authorities were forced to intervene when roughly half a thousand of the flying mammals came under attack by gangs of peasants hoping to exterminate what they believed were carriers of the disease. Roughly 300 of the creatures were killed in the arson attacks that took place in a small village after mobs attacked the caves where the bat communities dwelled.
- Executive Order by President Trump: The selected reserve and certain members of the individual ready reserve of the armed forces to active duty. To help with the Covid-19 coronavirus emergency, US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order authorizing the call-up of up to a million reserve military personnel in the army, navy, air force and coast guard.
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has waved off the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, insisting that life goes on. He suggested the death toll in his own country has been overstated for political purposes. “I’m sorry, some people will die, they will die, that’s life,” Bolsonaro said in an televised interview on Friday. “You can’t stop a car factory because of traffic deaths.”
- Facts Are Facts on the Fed. The Citizens allow the bank to print $500 billion in currency (cash). The bank pays for printing costs, ink, and paper. The Citizens do not charge the bank any interest for use of the $500 billion in printed currency. The bank uses the $500 billion cash to buy a $500 billion government bond which pays the bankers interest. The bank keeps some of the bonds and sells, for a fee (10%), some of the bonds to the public. The bank can buy back the bonds from the public simply by printing more money. The bankers can create inflation and depressions by manipulating the amount of currency in circulation. The FED operates exactly like this today. It also prints money (through the U.S. Treasury) and uses this printed money to buy loans from other banks. This money has created our inflation. We give the bank cash interest-free, then they charge us interest on our own currency.
- In the 1930s, a back door was installed in the Fed, so the elites could easily and secretly steal money from it. What is the back door? It is the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF), which is attached to the New Yorkj branch of the Fed. On paper, the ESF was to maintain the value of the dollar, and to that end, was authorized to requisition money in virtually any amount from the Fed, and not have to account for where the money went. And guess what – the ESF is under the direct control of the Secretary of the Treasury (currently Mnuchin). In the past, this has been used to funnel untold billions to the world banking elites. But now, the Treasury is taking the money. No previous president dared to do this, because they were all members of The Club, or at least under The Club’s thumb. But Trump is not a part of The Club, which has be vigorously opposing him since he announced his candidacy. And now Trump has taken their cash cow, and is letting the Treasury milk it. And there is little the Fed can do about it.
Sunspot number: 0
Current Stretch: 17 days
2020 total: 67 days (77%)
2019 total: 281 days (77%)
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.4 Iceland
Strongest EQ in North America M3.7 Texas
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.6 Indonesia
Deepest EQ M5.2 590 km Argentina News Burst 28 March 2020