Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) +7 Source
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
“Every second, a multitude of pulses travel around the world in this unique, resonant chamber between Earth and the ionosphere, sending colluding signals to all microorganisms. These signals couple us to the Earth’s magnetic field. Named after their discoverer, these Schumann Resonances (SR) drive the harmonizing pulse for life in our world.” Eric Thompson
- 3/3 10:00 – In the new main graph we see a series of very close vertical thin lines that begin shortly after midnight UTC and from 6 am start to fade out. The peaks have been of moderate values, so far the maximum has been Power 13 just before 4 UTC. It can be noted, once again, how the movements that have the most ‘chromatic’ impact on the graph are those that have seen changes also in the Quality.
- 3/2 17:00 – Other minor movements in the latter part of the day around Power 10 occurred between 9 and 12 UTC, after which it was calm.
- 3/2 09:00 – Today’s chart shows a calm condition until 1 UTC when few slight isolated movements started, they occurred over a 8 hours hours period, until 9 UTC. The maximum value reached was Power 21 at 5 UTC, this specific movement saw frequency and quality oscillations, in addition to the amplitude, and the ECC value was 43.
- 3/1 17:00 – Today’s graphs show two different types of activity, one given only by the Amplitude, identified by the isolated white lines, and one given by the other parameters, with various colors of green yellow and red. Today’s periods of greatest activity do not correspond to the maximum amplitude peaks, which reached Power 10 just before 1 UTC. The most intense, relatively speaking, part instead took place from 20 to 21 UTC yesterday.
- 2/29 23:00 UTC – The newly published graphs provide the opportunity, given the presence of ‘unusual’ marks, to better analyze the charts. The peculiar periods are from 1 to 2 and from 3 to 5 on the local timeline. You can see from the – A1 – Amplitude graph that this is calm with few variations all along. In the two period cited above, instead, there were powerful variations of Quality which reached numerically high values. Also the Frequency (but not in the main measurement ‘1’ as for all three parameters) has quite sudden variations during the mentioned times. ECC – Frequency, Amplitude and Quality.
- 2/29 17:00 UTC – The calm was only interrupted by a slight isolated movement at Power 10 around 9:30 UTC.
- 2/29 09:00 UTC – The calm period lasted about 12 hours, until about 1 UTC when very light movements under Power 10 started, these intensified around 2 UTC and reached the maximum value of Power 23 at 2:30. Now we are in a calm situation. ECC for 2:30 – 39
- 2/28 17:00 UTC – Today the activity occurred during a period of about 10 hours, from 1 to 11 UTC, the central part was at 8 UTC. Now we are in a calm condition.
- 2/28 10:00 UTC – There has been no real calm today, after the movement at Power 34 shortly after midnight local timeline (17 UTC yesterday) very slight movements continued and they became more consistent starting at today’s 2 UTC when some peaks exceeded Power 10. From 6 UTC we can see a further increase in the maximum values that reached the maximum of Power 26 shortly after 8 UTC. From 6:30, so far, the amplitude has remained constantly close to Power 20.
- 2/27 23:00 UTC – Not much more to add as the movements seem to have returned around Power 10. For those who wonder what has been the most powerful movement before today’s one, for what we have in the archive, it turns out to be Power 158 on December 6, 2019.
- 2/27 19:00 UTC – What we called calm in the News Ticker did not last long, with the new charts we see that at 17:30 UTC there was a peak to Power 34.
- 2/27 17:00 UTC – We returned to a calm condition after the last movement which lasted about 2 hours, from 12 to 14 UTC, with the peak at 30 reported previously.
- 2/27 14:00 UTC – After the very strong activity that reached Power 170 and ended at 17 local timeline (10 UTC) we had about two hours of calm before a new peak, this time much more moderate, reached Power 30 at 13 UTC.
- 2/27 10:00 UTC – We are in the midst of a very powerful activity, it started at 8:30 UTC and within a few minutes it reached Power 170, for 60 minutes, until 9:30 UTC we were above Power 130.
- 2/27 08:00 UTC – Today’s situation shows that around 1 UTC the activity began to gradually increase with a peak at Power 17, then the maximum so far at Power 31 at 3 UTC and Power 25 at 6:30 UTC. In total, the most significant activity so far has lasted 6 hours starting at 1 UTC. The other parameters of the SR did not have large variations, only the frequency around 3 UTC had a decrease to 7.37 Hz.
- 2/27 01:00 UTC – The activity ramped up with the Amplitude reaching Power 14 with a sudden peak just before 1 UTC, we can note the movements on the Quality chart.
- 2/26 21:00 UTC – The new graphs show the beginning of some activity that for now remains at very moderate levels, Power 9, while the other graphs show even wider fluctuations compared to the previous situation.
- 2/26 17:00 UTC – After the previous period of slight activity we had some hours of calm until 13 UTC when some movements restarted, not much on the Amplitude side while stronger variation occurred for Quality and Frequency, thus the green coloring of the last parte of the main graph.
- 2/26 11:30 UTC – The new graphs show a slight activity that occurred at 9 UTC, there have been variations in Amplitude, up to 10, as well as movements both in Quality, at 14, and in Frequency that has dropped to 7.21 Hz. At 3:30 the Amplitude reached as well 10 but the lack of movements in the other measurements led to a much less significant peak. In our empirical ECC calculation table, for example, the two values are ECC 17 for the first and ECC 37 for the second.
- 2/25 17:00 UTC – The slight activity continued until the end of today’s chart, the maximum values reached were not significant.
- 2/25 12:00 UTC – The new charts show a slight increase in activity that started shortly after midnight UTC with a series of very light isolated peaks that reached Power 8. At 5:30 UTC (12:30 in the local timeline) there was the most significant movement which reached Power 13. The movements that caused the various colors are those of all three parameters measured as can be seen in the graphs. Statistically, during the strongest peaks, a decrease in the mere frequency can be noted which, even if of magnitude around 0.4 Hz. (decreased to 7.41 Hz in today’s case), has a significant impact on the composition of the coloring of the main graph and most likely also on ECC. In this regard, at the bottom of the ECC dedicated page there is an experimental table that calculates the total of the variations in a very empirical way. If someone wonder what is causing the “dotted line” in the main graph, that is apparently the measurement of the Dependencies of Frequency ‘F4’ showing a ‘constant’ value just above 24 increasing to 25 in the later hours. This increase corresponded to the F1 Frequency oscillations mentioned above.
- 2/24 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 2/24 09:00 UTC – The new main image layout introduced today have the purpose of showing in a easy way all the movements that are occurring and evaluate their power. The UTC conversion timeline is at the bottom of the graphs. What we can see is that the minor the activity for today until now has taken place between little before 12 to 14 local time (UTC +7) that converted in UTC is from 5 to 7 UTC. The top values has been very modest, Power 10.
- 2/23 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 2/23 09:00 UTC – Even today a situation of total calm, the slight movements that occurred have reached the maximum of Power 9 just before 19 UTC and around 4 UTC. However, the period of maximum variations does not coincide with these two amplitude peaks but with the contemporary movements of Amplitude, Quality and Frequency which occurred shortly after 6 UTC. Considering these values overall, the ECC was 16. The (experimental) data are summarized in a table at the bottom of this ECC dedicated page.
- 2/22 17:00 UTC – Today, practically, was total calm, Power 9 has been reached a couple of times between 9 and 11 UTC.
- 2/22 10:30 UTC – Not much to report today, since the resumption of data flow it has been calm, a slight movement towards 9 Hz occurred at 10 UTC. An intense green color can be seen around 12/5 UTC, the only significant movement in those hours was from Quality (and Frequency) which colored the graph with green starting from around 6 am local timeline.
- 2/21 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 2/21 12:00 UTC – Situation back to normal, apparently. The data blackout lasted nearly 6 hours, the situation is now calm.
- 2/21 10:00 UTC – The information/data stopped shortly after 3 UTC and after about 10 hours we are still in a “data missing” condition. What is shown in the graph seems the beginning of a phase of moderate activity which, at 3 UTC with a sudden peak, reached 37 Hz. Slight movements also occurred for Quality and Frequency. Taking into account all three measurements the Energy of Collective Consciousness has reached 62 at 3 UTC.
- 2/20 21:30 UTC – The calm ended at around 8 pm with the onset of moderate activity which within an hour, at 9 pm UTC, peaked at 25 Hz.
- 2/20 17:00 UTC – After the peaks reported previously from 9 UTC it has been calm.
- 2/20 09:00 UTC – Today’s chart shows a period of calm at the passing of midnight UTC and the resumption of movements just before 1 with an isolated peak of the Amplitude that has reached the maximum value, so far, of 28. At the time of this peak both the Quality and the Frequency have remained practically unchanged. This, however, despite the maximum peak, is not the most intense part of today’s activity, from 5 UTC more movements have started, with Amplitude around 15, which lasted about 3 hours; during this phase we had strong variations in Quality and Frequency. The maximum activity therefore was from 7 to 8 UTC. If we would want to empirically calculate the Energy of Collective Consciousness for today’s maximum activity we would have to take into account the three measurements, it would result that this energy, today, between 14 and 15, has reached ECC 48 and ECC 30 at 8 UTC. This is an experimental method of calculation that we are trying, we will include the description ‘later’ [please be patient] in the post on How to Read the Graphs and check if it can give a better indication than the rather meager one in use now. As a comparison yesterday at 8 UTC it would have been ECC 157.
- 2/19 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity took place in the period from yesterday’s 23 to 17:30 UTC today, in the first phase up to 1 am the Amplitude reached 33 while in the final part we had the maximum peak of today reported previously. In the image examples of today is shown the correlation between the three line graphs and the summary one and the relationships between the various coloring. It is an understatement to speak/measure the Schumann Resonance in Hertz. We should eventually say ‘energy’ of Collective Consciousness.
- 2/19 09:00 UTC – The movements of today began abruptly shortly before midnight UTC with a peak brought the SR immediately to Power 36. This was followed by a period of light activity that saw several strong peaks such as Power 20 at 6 UTC and the today’s high, Power 78 at 8 UTC.
- 2/19 00:00 UTC – After a long period of calm with sporadic slight movements, in this new graphs we see a sudden peak at Power 36 which occurred at 23 UTC. Quality also jumped suddenly making this movement stronger.
- 2/18 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 2/18 11:30 UTC – The light activity of today began at 3 UTC and lasted about 6 hours, there were peaks around Power 10, 17 measured by A4; the most “intense” part was around 7 UTC when both the Quality and the Base Frequency had movements.
- 2/17 17:00 UTC – Only a small movement at Power 15 reached shortly after 5 pm local timeline or 10 am UTC, this was followed by calm.
- 2/17 09:30 UTC – Today’s new chart shows a slight activity increase from 3 UTC when the values exceeded Power 10 to reach Power 14 around 6 UTC. The Quality chart shown above reports values above 20.
- 2/16 19:00 UTC – Very weak movements continue, the slight activity that colored the new part of the graph is due to peaks in the Quality.
- 2/15 17:00 UTC – Calm for the second consecutive days.
- 2/15 10:00 UTC – The flattest calm we’ve seen lately ended just before 3 UTC this morning after starting yesterday at 15, 12 hours. The values reached today were around 10 Hz. With slight scattered movements.
- 2/15 00:00 UTC – This update is to highlight the trend of the three Amplitude, Quality and Frequency detection, the main image color has very few shades, almost a solid color and in fact, if we go to check the lines in the three graphs below, we can see how extremely “flat” they are in relation to previous hours/days, unusual. The calm before 17?
- 2/14 17:00 UTC – Practically 32 hours of continued calm, Resonance never went beyond Power 10.
- 2/14 09:00 UTC – Not much has happened in the last 24 hours, today’s chart shows a situation of calm, almost total; very light movements have occurred between 5 and 7 UTC reaching 10 Hz.
- 2/13 17:00 UTC – After the previously reported peak, activity continued slightly until reaching the climate at 14 UTC.
- 2/13 08:30 UTC – After a break of about 12 hours in which we had a calm condition, shortly after midnight UTC some movements began which, with isolated peaks, brought the Resonance to Power 20 at 3 am UTC. These small movements were not followed by more variations except for a sudden peak at Power 49 at 8 UTC.
- 2/12 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 2/12 10:00 UTC – Even today light activity, it started after midnight UTC with an isolated peak that reached Power 17 at 1 am UTC. Other variations, always in an isolated way, occurred from 4 to 6 UTC reaching only Power 10.
- 2/11 23:30 UTC – Total calm.
- 2/11 17:00 UTC – Aside from the small movements that started at 6 am UTC and peaked at 33 Hz just before 9, for the rest of the day was calm.
- 2/11 09:00 UTC – After almost 12 hours of total calm, at 1 UTC a new activity began initially with isolated peaks below 10 Hz. From 6 UTC the activity became slightly stronger and exceeded 15 Hz at 8:30 UTC to peak at 33 at 9 UTC. (Dependencies of Amplitude measure on A2 apparatus shows 40 Hz at 9)
- 2/10 16:00 UTC – From 11:45 UTC it is almost total calm.
- 2/10 16:00 UTC – The image above is the superposition of the two current graphs, the main one having Hz as X scale and the Amplitude, with a scale that is dependent on the frequency [magic, for those who are already lost].It can be seen from the overlap how the values of the dependencies of the Amplitude (not the mere Amplitude) correspond exactly to the Hz. This does not clarify anything, but shows that to name in Hertz the peaks of the Dependence of the Amplitude of the Schumann Resonance is not wrong, on the contrary it is very likely the number that is read in the graph. It’s not clear, isn’t it? 🙁
- 2/10 11:00 UTC – Today’s chart shows light activity with maximum values that reached Power 15 at 20 UTC yesterday and Power 12 during a movement between 5 and 7 UTC.
- 2/9 23:00 UTC – Once again there hasn’t been a real calm, the small variations have continued around Power 10 until 20 UTC when there was a rapid spike to Power 15.
- 2/9 17:00 UTC – Some slight movements occurred around 11 and again at 15 UTC, they touched Power 10.
- 2/9 11:30 UTC – In the last 24 hours we haven’t seen much calm, crossing into the new chart there have been slight movements that continued until 21 UTC when a rapid increase brought the Resonance above Power 40 to reach the maximum of the new chart at Power 48 at 22 UTC. At the time of posting this update we can see a movement just starting.
- 2/8 23:30 UTC – Resonance peaked at Power 55 at 23:17.
- 2/8 23:00 UTC – In the last 24 hours we haven’t seen much calm, crossing into the new chart there have been slight movements that continued until 21 UTC when a rapid increase brought the Resonance above Power 40 to reach the maximum of the new chart at Power 48 shortly before 23 UTC. In the chart’s timeline this peak belong already to February 9.
- 2/8 17:00 UTC – Between 11 and 14 UTC it has been mostly calm, then slight movements resumed which exceeded Power 10 few times.
- 2/8 11:00 UTC – The strongest part of today’s activity so far has lasted about 11 hours, from yesterday’s 23 to 11 UTC today, when there has been a decrease in movements with values below Power 15.
- 2/8 09:30 UTC – A day of strong activity started at 23 UTC yesterday the movements began and within two hours, just before 1 UTC, brought the amplitude to the first of three today’s peaks above Power 50. So, the first peak reached Power 52 at 00:45 UTC, the second peak reached Power 58 an hour later at 1:45 and again Power 58 at 3:15 UTC. At the time of this update, the activity is still very strong and increasing, the SR, after an initial drop, is reaching Power 40 again and rising.
- 2/7 17:00 UTC – From 7 to 8 UTC the Schumann Resonance remained constantly above Power 40 and during this intense phase was had today’s highest value of Power 69. From 9 UTC until the end of the graph there were still light movements topping at Power 13 between 14 and 15 UTC.
- 2/7 09:30 UTC – The strong and sudden activity lasted about 1 hour, from 7:15 to 8:15 UTC, the first peak at Power 69 was at 7:20 UTC and was followed by Power 62 at 8.
- 2/7 08:00 UTC – Few movements continued for two hours at the start of the new today’s chart, from 20 UTC has been calm until 6 am UTC when a first small and isolated spike went above Power 10. At 7 UTC we had the beginning aof a very powerful activity that in 30 minutes reached Power 69, on of the highest of 2020 so far.
- 2/6 20:00 UTC – The activity continued across the new chart with values between Power 18 and 27 until 19 UTC.
- 2/6 17:00 UTC – The activity, even if light, did not stop, we are seeing variations above and below Power 10. An Amplitude increase is just shown at the moment of posting this update.
- 2/6 10:30 UTC – After the previous spike at Power 28 the movements are continuing between Power 15 and 23.
- 2/6 07:30 UTC – Today’s wake-up call for the SR was set at 1 UTC when, after almost 14 hours of flat calm, the first isolated movement reached Power 28. This was followed by small oscillations that between 6 and 7 UTC widened up to reach Power 30 at 6 am and Power 27 at 7 UTC.
- 2/5 17:00 UTC – Very light movements continued until 11 UTC, the maximum of this second part of the day was Power 13 at 10:30 UTC.
- 2/5 09:00 UTC – Today’s image is very similar, visually speaking, to those of recent times, especially the amplitude graph. We can see that there have been about 13 hours of calm, from the last peak yesterday at Power 55 at 11 to 24 UTC when a serie of movements brought the Resonance to Power 23, these movements lasted about 1 hour. Now we are in a light background ‘buzz’ condition.
- 2/4 17:00 UTC – Calm from 11:30 UTC.
- 2/4 13:00 UTC – From shortly after 9 UTC until 11:15 it has been two very intense hours, we have constantly been above Power 40. The maximum peak was reached at 11 UTC after which the resonance returned to normal values.
- 2/4 11:00 UTC – Power 30 was only the beginning as a very intense phase that began shortly afterwards which quickly brought the maximum value to Power 47; for about 30 continuous minutes, from 9:40 to 10:15, the amplitude remained fixed on this value of 47 to further increase to Power 49 at 10:30 UTC.
- 2/4 09:30 UTC – After about 20 hours of flat calm today the activity is back, just before 1 UTC there was an opening spike at Power 15. The visual of this movement can be seen other graphs below, the Quality graph shows higher values to those of the amplitude and, can be noted, Q4 reports the value of 28 at 1 UTC; in the frequency graph, instead, we see that at the same 1 UTC there is a ‘dive’. At 7 UTC there was the start of other more powerful movement that in 2 hours brought the amplitude to Power 30 at 9 UTC.
- 2/3 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 2/3 08:30 UTC – Today began again with a condition of almost total calm, light movements started again from 4 UTC with slight peaks at Power 10, at 7:20 UTC another quick spike touched Power 16, this represents the maximum value reached in the last 3 days. The light activity seems continuing.
- 2/2 17:00 UTC – The only part of the day in which there were fluctuations was from 11 UTC until now, although always with Power 10 as the sporadic maximum.
- 2/2 10:30 UTC – After yesterday’s 24 hours of almost total calm, even today it seems that we will continue along these lines, some flicker has touched Power 10 between 5 and 9 UTC.
- 2/1 17:00 UTC – Today was basically a calm day, a very light activity started in this last part of the day even if it did not produce any significant variation. In the Quality chart we can see a value of 28 at 16 UTC.
- 2/1 09:00 UTC – Calm.
Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.
Schumann Resonance ECC
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
All the SR daily images in one single pageSee the Images
Explanation of The Chart
The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart
The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense. The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).
What is a Spectrogram?
The Spectrogram Calendar is a visual representation of the range of frequencies in the magnetic field at a given location. Similar to how an equalizer displays the frequency content of music played on your stereo, the spectrogram calendar displays the frequency content of a magnetic field. Instead of showing a brief snapshot, it shows changes over a period of time, in this case 3 days.
The local magnetic field is a dynamic field that changes constantly because of variations in the ionosphere and sun and many other influences not yet fully understood. The range of variation displayed in the spectrogram chart is from 0 to 40 cycles per second. The vertical axis is frequency and the horizontal axis is time. The amplitude of a particular frequency at a specific time is represented by the intensity of color (green, yellow, white) of each point in the image.