Editor’s Note: Below is “News You Can Use” form across the globe. Be sure and investigate items that interest you, and BE…
News Burst 1 October 2019
- United Kingdom is entitled to request a 3-month Brexit extension on 19 October if a deal is not secured.
- President Trump suggests House Intelligence Committee Chairman Schiff be arrested for treason.
- Earlier versions of Boeing’s MCAS included crucial safeguards that were kept off the 737 MAX.
- Eight more EU countries joined the Instex, mechanism to trade with Iran bypassing US sanctions.
- China’s military in HKG more than doubled, from estimates of 3 to 5k to 10 – 12k.
- All Russian sailors freed from captivity in Cameroon return home.
- Ukraine’s former president is summoned to take lie detector test Tuesday.
- Twitter editorial executive is also a part-time British Army officer in their psychological warfare unit.
- Feds order Fiat Chrysler to pay $ 40 mil fine for years of fraudulent sales reports.
- Huawei starts building 5G base stations without american-made parts.
- Rudy Giuliani subpoenaed over Ukraine documents amid House Dems’ impeachment probe.
- Survey: Americans reject Universal Basic Income while Canada & UK embrace it.
- Credit Suisse ‘spy’ found dead as ‘Espionage Scandal’ stuns Swiss banking establishment.
- Igor Pasternak.
- Boris Johnson to reveal his final Brexit plan to EU leaders within 24 hours
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.4 Greece
Strongest EQ in US M3.5 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.6 Chile News Burst 1 October 2019