Headlines & Updates for November 19, 2018 [videos] ~ November 19, 2018

These people are so predictable and never deviate from the playbook. “Racism” is their mantra. They wield the word like a weapon.

Brenda Snipes Blames Racism for Widespread Backlash Against Her — Not Her Incompetence

X22 Report… updates from Sunday, November 18

They All Know, Part Of The Plan, One Step Closer To The Central Bank Removal – Episode 1718a

Think Projection, Time Is Up, Haiti Op Underway [C]? – Episode 1718b

Remember those legendary FEMA barges that steamed off to Hawai’i last summer? They’re back in the news. Is this part of the the ‘fear porn’ we were warned about or…?

Multiple anonomalies continue… still unexplained. The triangle craft are not hiding, and that “fake alien invasion” continues to hang over our heads.

SpaceX has another  “delay”, they claim. Today is a no go. Eyes to the skies.

SpaceX Delays Historic Third Launch of Used Rocket (and Its Flock of Satellites)

A reader notified us of the following, saying it’s a money-grabbing scam by the elite. Sounds like it. Just a warning to use your highest discernment. Thanks, C.

The elite is trying to steal more money, while pretending that it’s going to redistribute it! Sponsored ads of some facebook page (called ReadHeroes) just create October 3rd 2018, are appearing, claiming to have a software (a transaction Bot for crypto and stocks) developed by Elon Musk saying that it distributes the wealth from th super rich 0.1% to the other 99.9%. The site is a complete scam! You gotta warn people. BitcoinCode is a scam.

SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch of BTRC Bangabandhu-1 [video] ~ May 7, 2018

Space is getting pretty exciting there days as more, and more, and more missiles are being fired from Earth into orbit around our planet. Now…event the Bangladeshi folks want to get their own “communication” satellite up there!

Please read the rest of this report from Starship Earth, we shouldn’t have to wait too long for some secret space force news to come out, and…



May 7th?

We anticipate the launch of the first Bangladeshi geostationary communications satellite. Soon.

Day and time could change, of course.

The Orlando Sentinel reports…

SpaceX is still planning its first launch of a new generation Falcon 9 Block 5 rocket soon, but there’s no confirmed launch time as of Monday morning.

A test fire of the rocket Friday evening prompted an announcement from SpaceX that it will review data for several days. The Air Force’s 45th Space Wing, which manages the area around the launch pad and the safety zone in the Atlantic Ocean, deleted the May 7 launch date from its website and posted “TBD” for To Be Determined.

The rocket, whenever it launches, is intended to carry a communication satellite for Bangladesh called the Bangabandhu 1, from Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center.

The launch window previously was set to open at 4 p.m. Monday, through 6:25 p.m. The 45th Weather Squadron had forecast the probability of good launch weather at the Cape as 70 percent.

This “live” video below comes with some preamble footage of previous launches and yes… Starman… to entertain you until then. This all seems utterly ridiculous considering multiple “secret space programs” but I guess we have to get the unsuspecting masses up to speed for President Trump’s “space fleet”.

Will it be like many of Trump’s initiatives and be shared with the public after the fact? That’s one way not to disappoint or lose credibility: tell no one until it’s a done deal.

Learn more about SpaceX


NOW REPLAY: Insight Mars Lander Launch: ULA Atlas V Launch of NASA Insight Mars Lander. NEXT: Bangabandhu-1 Launch: SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch of BTRC Bangabandhu-1 on May 10th, 2018 at 1:12 PM PDT, the first Bangladeshi satellite.

Previous: TESS Launch: SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch of NASA Planet-Hunting TESS Satellite Mission. CRS-14 Launch: NASA SpaceX Falcon 9 Dragon Launch of CRS-14 Cargo Mission to ISS. CRS-14 Berthing: NASA SpaceX Dragon Installation To Nadir Port of Harmony Module of ISS. Iridium-5 Next Launch: SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch of 10 new Iridium Next Satellites into Orbit. Starman Driving in Space after Successful Heavy Falcon Launch SpaceX Real-time Updates. Live coverage of SpaceX Elon Musk’s Starman Driving a Tesla in Space after Successful Heavy Falcon Launch Latest: the countdown and launch of SpaceX’s first Falcon Heavy rocket from pad 39A at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida.