Editor’s Note: Oh No…now reports are appearing indicating it’s possible to become “reinfected” with the Coronavirus…feel the press stampeding masses of humanity into vaccinations? Stay aware…just sayin…
News Burst 16-17 February 2020
- Americans began leaving a quarantined cruise ship off Japan on Monday (Feb 17) to board chartered flights home as the number of new coronavirus cases diagnosed on the vessel jumped to 355. The evacuation came as Japanese authorities stepped up warnings over the deadly outbreak, urging citizens to avoid crowds and “non-essential gatherings.”
- French health minister Agnes Buzyn reported the first death from COVID-19 in Europe on Saturday. The victim, an 80-year-old Chinese tourist.
- A patient in Taiwan has died from COVID-19, a man in his 60s who had not traveled abroad recently and had diabetes and Hepatitis B.
- Bill Gates warns “10 million deaths” possible in Africa.
- “It’s highly possible to get infected a second time. A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure,” reads a message forwarded to Taiwan News from a relative of one of the doctors working on the front lines of the novel coronavirus in the United Kingdom.
- The 1,000-bed hospital constructed in about a week to handle the Covid-19 outbreak in Wuhan, China, opened its doors about 13 days ago, or around Feb 03, has already experienced a massive water leak that has flooded hallways.
- The representatives of the nations that lost citizens when Iran shot down a civilian plane on January 8 over Tehran have called upon the Islamic Republic to hand over the black boxes for expert analysis.
- 2020 CG2 2020-Feb-17 2.3 LD 8.7 46 m.
- 2020 CK1 2020-Feb-17 8.6 LD 8.1 17 m.
- 2018 CW2 2020-Feb-17 6.3 LD 10.2 m.
- 282020 BA10 2020-Feb-18 12.3 LD 9 m.
- 29 2020 CX1 2020-Feb-19 14.1 LD 7.9 m.
- 53 2020 BL7 2020-Feb-19 13.9 LD 8.5 m.
- 36 2020 CO2 2020-Feb-19 3.9 LD 15.4 16 m.
LD > Lunar Distance = 384,401 km
Sunspot number: 0
Current Stretch: 14 days
2020 total: 30 days (64%)
- Severe Tropical Storm Gabekile South Indian Ocean – Quasi Stationary – 60 kts – 983 hPa
- A low northwest of Samoa (TD07F) is expected to move southeast and deepen into a significant tropical depression over the next couple of days, and there is a MODERATE risk that it will be a tropical cyclone from tonight.
- A significant tropical depression (TD07F) is expected to move southeast between Niue to the Southern Cook Islands on Tuesday or Wednesday, and there is a MODERATE risk it will be a tropical cyclone.
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.8 NE of Crete, Greece
Strongest EQ in Africa M4.3 Morocco
Strongest EQ in North America M3.2 Texas
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.5 Iran (16 Feb)
Deepest EQ M3.9 229 km Argentina News Burst 16-17 February 2020