News Burst 28 January 2020
- Two children, aged eight and five, have been left by their father at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport, the boys arrived in Moscow with their father from Khabarovsk. They have a backpack and documents, including birth certificates and a note from the father. The children were provided with meals and handed over to the police.
- The death toll from the powerful earthquake in eastern Turkey has risen to 38, Turkey’s Directorate of Disaster and Emergency said on Sunday.
- About 5 million residents left Wuhan before the lockdown because of the deadly coronavirus epidemic and the Spring Festival holiday. There were about 9 million people remaining in the city after the lockdown.
- Hong Kong police fired tear gas in Mong Kok for the second night in a row, after a number of skirmishes between officers and anti-government protesters.
- The worse outbreak of desert locusts in seventy years is ravaging East Africa, specifically Kenya, as hundreds of millions have swarmed in from Somolia and Ethiopia. The invading locusts are “deadly” in the sense that these ‘mega-swarms’ devour crops at incredibly rapid pace and is threatening to devastate communities and a region already long struggling with food security.
- The Wuhan coronavirus outbreak will impact Singapore’s economy, with tourism-related sectors being of “immediate concern,” said Minister for Trade and Industry. These include hospitality-related companies such as hotels and travel agents, and sectors such as F&B, retail and transport, he said.
- There are no news today of the hospital to be built in 6 days, we are at day 2.
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash was not because the copter came down but beacuse, due to fog and pilot misjudgment, the pilot did not see the mountain coming up.
- The UK might lose its access to EU-wide databases after it leaves the economic union at the end of January due to concerns of potential misuse by some EU members. […]
- Coronavirus – via NEIOH – The virus is manmade, and is meant to decrease population. White Hats are destroying the virus, but it won’t be fully contained until many more die. It is being dispersed in the US as well as other countries.
- President Trump recently nominated Judy Shelton and Christopher Waller to fill the two vacancies on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. If confirmed, Mrs. Shelton has publicly advocated for lower rates and also the reintroduction of a gold standard.
- China’s capital on Monday recorded its first death from a deadly coronavirus.
- Four-term Pennsylvania state Sen. Mike Folmer R has been arrested and charged with possession of child pornography. He told investigators that he “had been dealing with some personal problems/issues and that he had received child pornography through his Tumblr blog”.
- Prince Andrew has not responded to requests from federal prosecutors and the FBI for an interview about his contacts with Jeffrey Epstein, the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan said in a press conference on Monday.
- 2020 BO2 2020-Jan-28 10.5 Lunar Distance 10.7 km/s 19 m.
- 2020 BJ1 2020-Jan-29 15.5 Lunar Distance 11 km/s 51 m.
- 2018 AL12 2020-Jan-30 18.2 Lunar Distance 17.7 km/s 39 m.
Sunspot 2757 – Solar Cycle 24
Spotless Days – 2020 total: 16 days (59%)
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.7 Albania
Strongest EQ in US M4.4 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.2 Iran
Deepest EQ M5.3 277 km Argentina News Burst 28 January 2020