News Burst 23 January 2020
- It has been speculated that impeachment is really about blocking Trump from getting another Supreme Court justice. Mark Levin presented this theory in December, telling the story of his neighbor who believes Democrats are hoping the impeachment “black mark” will cripple Trump’s ability to fill another vacancy. The most likely scenario is a vacancy left by Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who has been battling cancer. “‘And should she have to leave the bench, by hook or by crook, they want to be able to say that not only will we not allow this president or, for that matter, any Supreme Court Justice in the remaining—whatever number of months—of his presidency, but we will never allow an impeached president to appoint anybody else to the Supreme Court, whether he wins reelection or not.’”
- Ian Henderson, member of OPCW team on Douma, Syria, spoke today at the UN. He re-stated his belief that no chemical attack occurred & called the final OPCW report a “complete turnaround in the situation from what was understood by the majority of the team and the entire Douma [puppetts] team.”
- Bezos was in an encrypted WhatsApp chat room in 2018 when he opened an “infected video file” sent to him from the Saudi heir’s account, instantly installing malware on his phone. Within hours, large amounts of data had been exfiltrated. Saudi answered GTFO.
- Don’t have a job and can’t afford a house? No worries, you will never have it but in US you can have your fully furnished pod [Nippon style]. Or, buy a shipping container home on Amazon, only $ 37k and it’s free delivery!
- The Trump administration plans to add seven more countries to its travel ban list, namely Belarus, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan and Tanzania.
- Madonna cancels eighth show of her world tour: “I must listen to my body and rest,” the star tells fans in Lisbon, Portugal. Pop stars like Madonna have had ‘puppets’ performing for them for years. Is something else happening behind the scenes?
- Very few musicians reach the top without giving away total control of themselves. Most big stars have clones. A sudden, severe case of TDS (such as with Eminem) is often one of the tells.
- Thirty-eight ceasefire violations were reported during the day in Syria’s governorates of Latakia, Aleppo, Idlib and Hama. Eight people, including one child, were killed and 13 civilians were wounded when western suburbs of Aleppo were shelled.
- French intellectual Renaud Camus has been given a 2 month suspended prison sentence for saying that mass immigration into Europe represents an “invasion.” Camus will only avoid jail by paying 1800 euros to two “anti-racist” organizations, SOS Racisme and the LICRA (International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism).
- Italy’s Luigi Di Maio resigns as Five Star leader.
- “We heard from people who are very close to Bob Mueller who found him a different person, a changed person, after two years of this investigation” -Carol Leonnig, WaPo. ((Because Robert Mueller was replaced with a puppet/clone when he was sent to GITMO))
- The censorship continues, as a George Soros-linked group Avaaz has joined forces with the mainstream media to ensure climate skeptics are silenced on YouTube. They are engaging in a politically-motivated campaign to force YouTube to demonetize and hide any video that denies climate change. Regardless of the facts or scientific evidence revealed in the videos, if one doesn’t submit to the religion of climate change, they will be silenced if Avaaz has anything to do about it.
- [Cover and Discover] – Deaths from China’s new flu-like virus rose to 17 on Wednesday, heightening global fears of contagion from an infection suspected to have come from animals. The previously unknown and contagious coronavirus strain emerged from the central city of Wuhan, with cases now detected as far away as the United States. Officials believe the origin to be a market where wildlife is traded illegally.
- [Cover and Discover] – A price list circulating on China’s Internet for a business at the Wuhan market lists a menagerie of animals or animal-based products including live foxes, crocodiles, wolf puppies, giant salamanders, snakes, rats, peacocks, porcupines, civets, camel meat and other game – 112 items in all.
- [Cover and Discover] – The civets are thought by the World Health Organisation to have been an intermediate host carrying a virus from bats that jumped to humans in a wet market in Guangdong province near Hong Kong that led to the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (Sars) in 2002-03. Sars killed 774 people worldwide and infected 8,098 in total.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.4 Iceland
Strongest EQ in US M3.9 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.6 Turkey
Deepest EQ M4.8 538 km Argentina News Burst 23 January 2020