Editor s Note: The Earth released a few Schumann Resonance energies for the past 24 hours. These releases were largely scattered and of low density, but very high amplitude. The exceptions were two very dense, very high amplitude releases in the early morning hours between 1am and 2am (EST, USA)
It is interesting to note the “major releases” of dense energy follows a sequence of roughly 24 hours. Please follow these energies which ARE tied to healing which both the Earth, and humanity are experiencing, and BE…
Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) +7 Source
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 12/13 11:00 UTC – Significant activity even today and as in the last few days consisted mainly in isolated peaks. Those of today were 2, very strong, the first at 6 UTC reached Power 60, the second shortly after at 6:40 UTC reached Power 51.
- 12/12 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/12 14:00 UTC – There we have it, the Coincidence 17 again today, the Amplitude has reached Power 74 between 16 and 17 on the chart. corresponding to 9-10 UTC. In this case we could start thinking about how many times it must happen before it becomes impossible…
- 12/12 07:30 UTC – It is clearly a time of pillars, even today we had 30 very intense minutes; from 6 to 6:30 UTC there was the first movement with the amplitude values that reached Power 63 shortly after 6 UTC.
- 12/11 17:00 UTC – Calm continued.
- 12/10 17:00 UTC – After the umpteenth “Coincidence 17” it has been calm.
- 12/10 11:30 UTC – Powerful activity once more, even if limited in time. It was calm until just after 3 UTC when a first isolated peak reached Power 54. From 5:30 to 6:30 it was the most intense part with the maximum value at Power 67. The last peak so far is was reached near 17 h on the chart, 10 UTC, and was at P50.
- 12/9 17:00 UTC – The short but intense period of activity was all for today.
- 12/9 11:30 UTC – It is no surprise that today this strong peak occurred and reached Power 74, it would have been a surprise if it had been a calm day. This strong series of movements lasted about 50 minutes, from 8:40 to 9:40 UTC, at 9:15 the maximum value.
- 12/8 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/8 11:30 UTC – The situation today shows total calm until around 10 UTC when very slight variations in Amplitude started.
- 12/7 17:00 UTC – Much of today’s activity has been concentrated in the first part of the UTC day, from midnight until 6, where maximum values have been reached. Other slight sporadic variations at P15 also occurred at 10: 30 UTC.
- 12/7 09:00 UTC – After the record high of yesterday the variations continued sporadically at lower levels, the maximums were around Power 15. From midnight UTC a very active phase started again which kept the Amplitude above Power 50 for about 4 hours, from 1 to 5 UTC; during this period the maximum value achieved was Power 64.
- 12/6 17:00 UTC – After the incredible Amplitude spike at Power 158 other strong movements continued, the period of activity in which the Amplitude has been above 100 lasted about 1 hour, from 7:45 am to 8:45 UTC. At 10:30 UTC there was a further flicker at Power 28, after which a slight background activity continues.
- 12/6 10:30 UTC – The today’s graph began in a condition of general calm until 3 am UTC when the variations started. Immediately they reached Power 32 at 4 UTC; the movements continued with less magnitude until 7:45 UTC when some impressive movements started and reached Power 100 in around 15 minutes, at 8 UTC. This, despite the already impressive value, is still not the maximum for today, at 8:30 am the amplitude has further increased and reached an incredible Power 158, the most powerful peak of the last 2 years! In addition to the main and the amplitude graphs, the massive variation can also be seen in the other two charts, the Quality, which shows a value of 25, and that of the frequency of the SR, which shows a value of 8.80.
- 12/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/4 17:00 UTC – Yesterday we saw a single peak, today the activity was very similar, 2 peaks, one at Power 23 at 21:30 UTC yesterday and another today at Power 19 this morning at 1:30 UTC. For the rest of the day it was calm.
- 12/3 17:00 UTC – Total calm, the only wriggle at 7 UTC reached Power 13.
- 12/2 17:00 UTC – Today the activity was not long lasting but very intense, in addition to the previous peak, which marked the beginning of the active period at 8:30 UTC, after a while, at 9 UTC, there was the maximum of today at Power 55, this was followed shortly after by a further movement on the 30s after which, from 10 UTC, the calm returned. Still, another movement around 17 hours of the graph.
- 12/2 09:30 UTC – Today’s chart shows once again a stato of calm, the last significant peak at Power 20 was Nov. 30 at 19 UTC so it took about 36 hours before the amplitude values returned above P10. Today, however, it’s back, the peak was at Power 37 8:30 UTC.
- 12/1 17:00 UTC – A single peak isolated at Power 25 in the first part of today’s chart and then calm.
- 11/29 17:00 UTC – Today the only thing to report is that there have been no problems with data transmission, calm throughout the day.
- 11/29 17:00 UTC – As we can see from today’s chart, the lack of yesterday’s update was not due to the lack of data but apparently a combination of problems with the site and the detection apparatus. The new graph shows mainly calm apart from a very strong isolated peak at Power 58 at 6 UTC.
- 11/29 10:30 UTC – As we can see from today’s chart, the lack of yesterday’s update was not due to missing data but apparently a combination of problems with the site and the detection apparatus. The new graph shows mainly calm apart from a very strong isolated peak at Power 58 at 6 UTC.
- 11/28 17:00 UTC – Little to report except that the source image in the afternoon stopped at 13 UTC.
- 11/28 09:30 UTC – Today’s chart shows a condition of calm, a single light and isolated movement around 23 UTC yesterday brought the amplitude at Power 12.
- 11/27 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity occurred during the period from 2 to 10 UTC, eight hours that could be divided into two parts, the first 4 hours that led to a peak of 31 as described previously, and the second four hours, more intense, which led to a peak of Power 34 (17 x 2 for the most tenacious) just minutes before the 17 of the chart, 10 UTC.
- 11/27 08:30 UTC – The graphics are available again after a brief period of “blockage” of the TSU site. We can see that yesterday there has been no significant activity. Today, on the other hand, a new series of movements has begun, the first variations in amplitude started at 2 UTC, reaching values around Power 20 within 30 minutes, at 5 UTC there was the maximum value so far, Power 31. The activity is still ongoing.
- 11/26 17:00 UTC – The day started with a calm condition that lasted until 7 UTC when the first slight fluctuations occurred. Then there was a first ‘hole’ of lack of data, then another one and a last that is still going. Maximum reported today was Power 20.
- 11/25 17:00 UTC – Today was a day of total calm, only two isolated movements broke the flatness, one at Power 17 and one at 20 occurred at around 9 UTC.
- 11/24 23:00 UTC – If you look carefully to the main chart you can se a peculiar white “Pillar” ending exactly at 17, the time zone of the station. Coincidence? Schumann Resonance is parte of the QMap as you can see in the image below. Seems like “you are here”. Larger QMap.
- 11/24 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted 9 hours, from 1 to 10 UTC, the maximum amplitude peak was Power 68 at 7 UTC and since than, for about 3 hours, there were strong variations that repeatedly exceeded the P60 thresholds.
- 11/24 09:00 UTC – As you can see in the graph of the of the last 3 days the increase in the power of the variations has always been constant, one day after another. On the 22nd, during the activity phase, we got to Power 30, on the 23rd it was P57 and today, for now, we are at Power 68. Today’s activity started at 1 UTC, after about 6 hours of calm, the first maximum reached briefly time P35 to reach P50, around 4 UTC, and the maximum Power 68 just before 7 UTC.
- 11/23 17:00 UTC – What started at 3 am UTC this morning is a period of intense activity that is still in progress and that for a period of 12 hours maintained the amplitude values on the Power 25 average. Today’s peak reached Power 57 at 14:30 UTC.
- 11/23 11:00 UTC – The period of calm lasted about 14 hours, it was interrupted today at 3 UTC when quite significant variations began which, within two hours, brought the amplitude values between Power 25 and 30. Remaining constantly on those values, at 8 am UTC, we had what so far has been the maximum peak at Power 41. The activity is continuing.
- 11/22 17:00 UTC – In the early part of today we had the most significant activity, from 4 to 10 UTC a series of peaks on the 20 with the maximum at P25 just after 10 UTC.
- 11/22 11:00 UTC – The activity started yesterday is continuing but at lower values, today the significant part began at 4 UTC and remained on Power 20 threshold since than with a peak Power 25 at 10 UTC.
- 11/21 17:00 UTC – From this morning to 5 UTC since this period of activity began, there has been a constant increase in the maximum values reached, Power 33 was reached at 14 UTC. Right now we are around Power 15.
- 11/21 11:00 UTC – After 3 days of calm today we are seeing new activity, from 5 UTC there have been some variations initially at Power 20 and at 10 UTC at the peak until now at Power 23.
- 11/20 17:00 UTC – Third day of total calm.
- 11/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/18 17:00 UTC – Today we returned to a condition of very light activity, there were only two movements that exceeded Power 10, 16 at 6 UTC and 11 at 11 UTC.
- 11/17 17:00 UTC – The strong activity, that seems to have ended at 9 UTC today, lasted 20 hours. The highest peaks occurred in its initial part which took place yesterday, today the highest value was Power 30 as previously reported.
- 11/17 09:00 UTC – Today is the 17th, lately a day of recurring SR activity, and the movements started yesterday continued uninterrupted, the peaks are not at very high values, Power 37 was reached at 00 UTC today, but the values remained constantly around Power 30.
- 11/16 23:00 UTC – The strong activity continued but with slightly less intensity, this period of strong variations started at 6 UTC and has been above Power 40 for 2 hours, from 15 to 17 UTC. At this time the maximum values are around Power 30.
- 11/16 17:00 UTC – Today’s chart shows an initial long period of flat calm until 1 UTC when very light movements have brought the variations to reach Power 10 at 9 UTC. From here the movements started to become more consistent up to starting a strong activity period from 13 UTC during which the today’s maximum value of Power 46 was reached. It seems that the movements should also continue in the new chart of Nov. 17th.
- 11/15 17:00 UTC – The movements continued and grew steadily until 10 UTC when it reached today’s high at Power 22 to returned to normal values just after.
- 11/15 09:00 UTC – Shortly after midnight local time from the graph, corresponding to 17 UTC, we saw a slow and gradual increase in amplitude values that reached Power 17 at 8 UTC. It seems that the activity should continue.
- 11/14 17:00 UTC – Virtually calm, only a few slight movements between 3 and 5 UTC with a maximum of Power 13.
- 11/13 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/13 15:00 UTC – The first part of today’s chart day shows absolute calm, from 1 UTC there are very light movements that have given way to the light activity of today that lasted for the central part of today’s chart. During this phase there were 3 peaks that exceeded 20 and others that touched it, Power 24 was reached at around 6 UTC.
- 11/12 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity took place over a period of 9 hours, from 3 to 12 UTC, the most intense part with the maximum value of today as reported previously was from 5 to 8 UTC. The situation is now shown to be calm.
- 11/12 08:00 UTC – After several days of intense calm we come to a new series of movements characterized by rather significant peaks. The changes started suddenly at 3 UTC and in the span of four hours, at 7 UTC, there was the strongest peak so far at Power 48.
- 11/11 17:00 UTC – Today was mostly calm, the only variations with a maximum of Power 14 occurred from 7:30 to 9:30 UTC.
- 11/10 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/10 11:00 UTC – Not much to say, compared to the calm we see only the “streaks” on the Power 10.
- 11/9 17:00 UTC – The series of light movements continued without interruption, a slight drop to values close to calm took place in the last hours.
- 11/9 11:30 UTC – In this first part of the day the movements continued, increasing numerically but with less powerful amplitude variations whose maximum was Power 25 at 2:30 UTC.
- 11/8 17:00 UTC – The series of most significant movements of today lasted about eight hours, from 3 to 11 UTC with the peaks previously reported, this period has been followed by more slight movements.
- 11/8 10:30 UTC – From today’s image, we can see how in the last three days there has been a sort of sequence of movements characterized by a constant increasing trend, will this coincidentally reach its maximum on 11 November? The significant peaks of today started at 3, at 6 UTC reached 35 and just before 10 the maximum value of these last 3 days, Power 43.
- 11/7 17:00 UTC – Slight movements have continued throughout the day, the highest peak is the one reported previously but shortly after 9 UTC we can see another variation that has reached Power 27.
- 11/7 09:00 UTC – The graph in the first part of today shows how the constant slight movement that began yesterday is continuing. Today we have had the strongest peak of these last 3 days and reached Power 32 at 3 UTC.
- 11/6 17:00 UTC – After a couple of days of relative calm today, shortly after midnight UTC, movements began again which gradually brought the current peak value of Power 23 to 9:30 UTC. Activity has not stopped but has continued and at present it seems to see a crescendo that will lead to higher values.
- 11/5 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity is very similar to that of yesterday, slight movements from 1 to 8 UTC with the maximum value reached of Power 12.
- 11/4 17:00 UTC – Today the calm has been almost total, very slight variations have reached Power 15 between 6 and 10 UTC.
- 11/3 17:00 UTC – During the last 24 hours reported in the chart there were only 3 significant short-term events, the first happened at 19 UTC of yesterday at Power 25, the second movement, which lasted about 2 hours, reached today’s maximum of Power 32 at 6:30 UTC and the last at 10 UTC at 23.
- 11/2 17:00 UTC – We could recap today activity with how long the amplitude remained above 40: 6 hours, from 3 to 9 UTC. Today’s maximum is Power 98 as previously reported. From 11 UTC the values are back to normal.
- 11/2 09:30 UTC – The strong activity that we see in progress at this time started decisively at the turn of the local midnight, corresponding to 17 UTC. Initially with peaks at Power 20, within two hours it reached 30 around 19 UTC. These first movements were followed by a period during which the amplitude was constantly oscillating between 10 and 20. At 1 UTC today, the very powerful activity began, bringing the amplitude close to Power 100. The maximum of Power 98 was reached at 5:30 UTC.
- 11/1 17:00 UTC – The situation shows the continuation of the variations also in this second part of the day where the greatest peak of today was had at Power 21.
- 11/1 12:30 UTC – The new chart shows slight movements around midnight UTC that have reached Power 18, for the rest just ‘background’ movements around 10.
Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythmSchumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.
Dependencies of Amplitudes Schumann Resonance December 13 2019
Dependencies of Quality Schumann Resonance December 12 2019
Dependencies of Frequency Schumann Resonance December 12 2019
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
All the SR daily images in one single pageSee the Images
Explanation of The Chart
The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart
The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense. The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).
What is a Spectrogram?
The Spectrogram Calendar is a visual representation of the range of frequencies in the magnetic field at a given location. Similar to how an equalizer displays the frequency content of music played on your stereo, the spectrogram calendar displays the frequency content of a magnetic field. Instead of showing a brief snapshot, it shows changes over a period of time, in this case 3 days.
The local magnetic field is a dynamic field that changes constantly because of variations in the ionosphere and sun and many other influences not yet fully understood. The range of variation displayed in the spectrogram chart is from 0 to 40 cycles per second. The vertical axis is frequency and the horizontal axis is time. The amplitude of a particular frequency at a specific time is represented by the intensity of color (green, yellow, white) of each point in the image.
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet EarthRead
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.