News Burst 10 December 2019
- Not only did @JusticeOIG tweet about the release at 1:29pmEST…
@TheJusticeDept tweeted AG Barr’s statement about it at 1:29pmEST.
Both, of course, the same time as Q’s watch posted a week ago.
- DJT: “details of the report are far worse than anything I would have even imagined…This was an attempted overthrow, and a lot of people were in on it and they got caught…I look forward to the Durham Report…he’s got his own info, which is this info plus plus plus.”
- The OIG investigation served to get the Spygate plotters to tell their cover story under oath. Allowing any of their false alibis to be easily exposed to criminal prosecution.
- CNN: FBI Lying and Spying on President Elect was entirely justified.
- American multinational retail corporation Walmart has apologized for its Christmas sweater featuring a wide-eyed Santa Claus sat at a table with lines of cocaine. The sweater was being sold on the company’s Canadian website.
- Protesters in France have begun their third day of strikes against President Emmanuel Macron’s attempt to reform the country’s pension system.
- 5 dead and dozens injured as NZ’s most active volcano erupts on White Island. Images from the White Island Crater Rim camera appear to show people at 2.10pm. The explosions happened shortly after.
- A report in the New Zealand Herald says the majority of those injured in the volcano eruption were passengers on the cruise ship Ovation of the Seas, who were visiting White Island during the day.
- The Executive Committee of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has approved recommendations of the Compliance Review Committee (CRC) to strip Russia of the right to participate in major international sports tournaments, including the Olympics and World Championships for the period of four years.
- In what’s already being hailed as a defining and explosive “Pentagon papers” moment, a cache of previously classified documents obtained by The Washington Post show top Pentagon leaders continuously lied to the public about the “progress” of the now eighteen-year long Afghan war.
- Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has released his report into the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 US election. The report concludes that despite nearly everybody investigating President Trump hating him – and that evidence was fabricated by at least one FBI attorney, and that they misrepresented Christopher Steele’s credentials, none of their bias ‘tainted’ the investigation, and the underlying process was sound. That said, Horowitz faults the FBI for “significant inaccuracies and omissions” in their applications to secretly monitor Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, and agents “failed to meet the basic obligation” to ensure the applications were “scrupulously accurate.”
- Tropical Cyclone Belna 80 kts ↑ 960 hPa ↓ Indian Ocean – On W Madagascar Moving SSW
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.8 Italy
Strongest EQ in US M3.5 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.6 Southwest of Africa
Deepest EQ M4.5 573 km PhilippinesNews Burst 10 December 2019