Editor’s Note: Things appear quiet after yesterdays brief flurry of Schumann Resonance energies being released. Please pay attention to these graphs, see the effect of these energies globally and in yor life, and BE…
Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) +7 Source
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 11/13 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/13 15:00 UTC – The first part of today’s chart day shows absolute calm, from 1 UTC there are very light movements that have given way to the light activity of today that lasted for the central part of today’s chart. During this phase there were 3 peaks that exceeded 20 and others that touched it, Power 24 was reached at around 6 UTC.
- 11/12 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity took place over a period of 9 hours, from 3 to 12 UTC, the most intense part with the maximum value of today as reported previously was from 5 to 8 UTC. The situation is now shown to be calm.
- 11/12 08:00 UTC – After several days of intense calm we come to a new series of movements characterized by rather significant peaks. The changes started suddenly at 3 UTC and in the span of four hours, at 7 UTC, there was the strongest peak so far at Power 48.
- 11/11 17:00 UTC – Today was mostly calm, the only variations with a maximum of Power 14 occurred from 7:30 to 9:30 UTC.
- 11/10 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/10 11:00 UTC – Not much to say, compared to the calm we see only the “streaks” on the Power 10.
- 11/9 17:00 UTC – The series of light movements continued without interruption, a slight drop to values close to calm took place in the last hours.
- 11/9 11:30 UTC – In this first part of the day the movements continued, increasing numerically but with less powerful amplitude variations whose maximum was Power 25 at 2:30 UTC.
- 11/8 17:00 UTC – The series of most significant movements of today lasted about eight hours, from 3 to 11 UTC with the peaks previously reported, this period has been followed by more slight movements.
- 11/8 10:30 UTC – From today’s image, we can see how in the last three days there has been a sort of sequence of movements characterized by a constant increasing trend, will this coincidentally reach its maximum on 11 November? The significant peaks of today started at 3, at 6 UTC reached 35 and just before 10 the maximum value of these last 3 days, Power 43.
- 11/7 17:00 UTC – Slight movements have continued throughout the day, the highest peak is the one reported previously but shortly after 9 UTC we can see another variation that has reached Power 27.
- 11/7 09:00 UTC – The graph in the first part of today shows how the constant slight movement that began yesterday is continuing. Today we have had the strongest peak of these last 3 days and reached Power 32 at 3 UTC.
- 11/6 17:00 UTC – After a couple of days of relative calm today, shortly after midnight UTC, movements began again which gradually brought the current peak value of Power 23 to 9:30 UTC. Activity has not stopped but has continued and at present it seems to see a crescendo that will lead to higher values.
- 11/5 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity is very similar to that of yesterday, slight movements from 1 to 8 UTC with the maximum value reached of Power 12.
- 11/4 17:00 UTC – Today the calm has been almost total, very slight variations have reached Power 15 between 6 and 10 UTC.
- 11/3 17:00 UTC – During the last 24 hours reported in the chart there were only 3 significant short-term events, the first happened at 19 UTC of yesterday at Power 25, the second movement, which lasted about 2 hours, reached today’s maximum of Power 32 at 6:30 UTC and the last at 10 UTC at 23.
- 11/2 17:00 UTC – We could recap today activity with how long the amplitude remained above 40: 6 hours, from 3 to 9 UTC. Today’s maximum is Power 98 as previously reported. From 11 UTC the values are back to normal.
- 11/2 09:30 UTC – The strong activity that we see in progress at this time started decisively at the turn of the local midnight, corresponding to 17 UTC. Initially with peaks at Power 20, within two hours it reached 30 around 19 UTC. These first movements were followed by a period during which the amplitude was constantly oscillating between 10 and 20. At 1 UTC today, the very powerful activity began, bringing the amplitude close to Power 100. The maximum of Power 98 was reached at 5:30 UTC.
- 11/1 17:00 UTC – The situation shows the continuation of the variations also in this second part of the day where the greatest peak of today was had at Power 21.
- 11/1 12:30 UTC – The new chart shows slight movements around midnight UTC that have reached Power 18, for the rest just ‘background’ movements around 10.
- 10/31 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 10/31 11:30 UTC – At the local midnight, in the graph shown in white and corresponding to 17 UTC, we saw two slight variations that reached Power 20, from 19 UTC yesterday the situation is practically calm.
- 10/30 17:00 UTC – In this second part of the day it was mainly calm except for an episode to 21 just before the 17 UTC.
- 10/30 09:30 UTC – The situation seems to have calmed down, since the end of the activity yesterday around 15 UTC there were no fluctuations of amplitude until 1 UTC this morning when we begin to see slight movements. Up to now the maximum value has been around Power 21.
- 10/29 17:00 UTC – Considering the beginning of this powerful movement, indicated on the graph on October 27th at 5 am, the almost continuous period of activity was of about 65 hours.
- 10/29 13:30 UTC – Today up to now it has almost been a total white, for several hours, from 7 to 9 and from 10 to 11 UTC the amplitude was constantly above Power 70 with various exceedances even of the threshold of 80. The highest peak still remains that previously reported.
- 10/29 08:30 UTC – We entered the third consecutive day of strong activity, after a few hours of pause at the local time midnight passage, from 22 UTC a new powerful movement began with amplitude variations that reached 40 at first to arrive with a gradual increase to Power 87 at 8 UTC.
- 10/28 23:30 UTC – The new graph shows the activity still in progress, after a few hours of calm, thus bringing the consecutive hours of movements to 48. The last peak in order of time occurred at 22 UTC and reached Power 43.
- 10/28 17:00 UTC – The peaks on the 40 are continuing, although in the last few hours there has been a slowdown now towards the end of today’s chart is shown an intensification of the variations, again around Power 40.
- 10/28 11:00 UTC – The strong activity continues without interruption. This phase began on October 26th at 22 UTC so we are now at about 36 consecutive hours. Today’s peak was the strongest of this phase and reached Power 60 at 23 UTC yesterday. Currently the peaks are around 40.
- 10/27 23:00 UTC – The strong activity did not stop, after a brief slowdown has resumed, from 20 UTC, with peaks over 40 Hz.
- 10/27 17:00 UTC – The most significant part of today’s movements was from 11 to 15 UTC, during which the maximum peak of the day has been reached. The oscillations are continuing around Power 15.
- 10/27 14:00 UTC – Today the activity started quite suddenly and within two hours it reached its first significant peak at 45 Hz at around midnight UTC. This was followed by other minor peaks up to the beginning of another phase of very intense activity that began at 10 UTC. From 11 UTC the amplitude was above 40 with a maximum at 50 at 12:30 UTC.
- 10/26 17:00 UTC – Much of the day today was calm, the only activity, that reached a maximum amplitude of 25 occurred between 5 and 11 UTC.
- 10/25 17:00 UTC – From 10 UTC the situation is calm.
- 10/25 11:00 UTC – Today the activity is completely on another level compared to the last days. The series of movements in progress began yesterday at 13 UTC on the 25 Hz level, a few hours later, at 18 UTC it approached 30 and after a period of moderate fluctuations it reached its maximum peak so far, 58 at 3:30 UTC. After this strong movement we see a series of minor peaks on the 25 threshold.AUGUST Interactive PDF Archive
- 10/24 17:00 UTC – A bit of movement returned from 13 to 15 UTC with two peaks that exceeded 20, the first at 24 and the second at 22. For the rest of the day it was calm.
- 10/23 17:00 UTC – The sort of ‘vibration’ that we noticed yesterday is perceived to have continued until the morning of today, unfortunately it reached its maximum during the arc in which the data were not recorded, the peak is shown at 10 Hz during the descent of the amplitude towards normal values apparently started at 4 UTC.
- 10/22 17:00 UTC – In today’s amplitude graph we can see a very slight and constantly increasing variation that began on the night between 20 and 21 October, it seems a sort of increasing vibration, as it is an amplitude it could be compared to an Om which from nothing increases, little by little but constantly. Now we are around Power 8.
- 10/21 17:00 UTC – Another day of light activity, the only significant movement reached 11 at 11 chart local time, corresponding to 4 UTC.
- 10/20 17:00 UTC – Very light activity, Power 10.
- 10/20 10:00 UTC – Not much to report, the most relevant movement reached an amplitude of Power 16 just before 9 am UTC.
- 10/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 10/18 17:00 UTC – The only significant activity of today has been reported previously, we are now in a situation of calm.
- 10/18 10:00 UTC – A light activity continued after the previous series of peaks, the average has been around Power 20 from 18 to 22 UTC. Is seems the functionality on the TSU is still not fully recovered.
- 10/17 17:00 UTC – In the part of the graph available for today we note 3 peaks one of Power 53, reported previously, the second of Power 57 at 10:15 UTC and the last minor at 25 at 12:40 UTC.
- 10/17 08:30 UTC – From 6 UTC the data are available again and, like every self-respecting 17 in this last period, even today we have our peak with a power of 53 at 7:20 UTC. We hope that the problem has been solved and we can return to a normal flow of data.
- 10/16 17:00 UTC – Still frozen at yesterday’s image, other sources report peaks for today at 20.
- 10/15 17:00 UTC – Pitch black.
- 10/15 10:00 UTC – This is the little we have for the last few days, lack of data. Other stations with different measurement report calm.
- 10/14 17:00 UTC – For the little we can see the situation remained calm.
- 10/14 09:30 UTC – The TSU site is back live but the interruption data is not available as seen from the large blank space in the chart. Looking for information on the web it seems that during this “void” period the situation remained almost calm. Currently we see very light movements at about 10 Hz.
- 10/13 22:00 UTC – TSU website still down.
- 10/12 17:00 UTC – TSU website is down, we will post an update as soon as it will return live.
- 10/11 17:00 UTC – After several days of calm, from yesterday at 7:30 UTC, we are seeing a medium activity which, despite being uninterrupted, generated peaks of average amplitude. From 12 UTC today, a period of more significant movements began which reached the maximum peak at 59 Hz shortly after 15 UTC.
- 10/10 17:00 UTC – Today the activity has returned more significantly since 1 UTC. The first significant variation started at 7:30 UTC and within few hours reached the maximum of 42 Hz at 9:45 UTC. The movements are continuing.
- 10/9 17:00 UTC – The light activity continues, the peak of today has reached 13 Hz shortly after 9 UTC. A black vertical line is visible in the chart, it’s due to missing data.
- 10/8 17:00 UTC – Almost calm, maximum 13 Hz at 10 UTC.
- 10/7 17:00 UTC – Even today very light activity, the maximum of 17 Hz was reached shortly after 4 UTC. This slight activity however lasted from midnight to 15 UTC.
- 10/6 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 10/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 10/4 17:00 UTC – Practically calm, peak at 13 Hz at 11 UTC.
- 10/3 17:00 UTC – The pattern of slight daily increase, seems to be underway again, the activity saw a first isolated peak at 1 UTC which reached 17 CC and later, during a more relevant phase, 22 CC at 6:30 UTC.
- 10/2 17:00 UTC – Slight activity limited to a period of about 10 hours, from 1 to 11 UTC, the maximum peak at 9 to 14 CC.
- 10/1 17:00 UTC – Very light activity during the central part of the day, the only significant peak reached 26 Hz at 4 UTC.
Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.
Dependencies of Amplitudes Schumann Resonance November 13 2019
Dependencies of Quality Schumann Resonance Novembre 13 2019
Dependencies of Frequency Schumann Resonance November 13 2019
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
All the SR daily images in one single pageSee the Images
Explanation of The Chart
The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart
The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense. The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).
What is a Spectrogram?
The Spectrogram Calendar is a visual representation of the range of frequencies in the magnetic field at a given location. Similar to how an equalizer displays the frequency content of music played on your stereo, the spectrogram calendar displays the frequency content of a magnetic field. Instead of showing a brief snapshot, it shows changes over a period of time, in this case 3 days.
The local magnetic field is a dynamic field that changes constantly because of variations in the ionosphere and sun and many other influences not yet fully understood. The range of variation displayed in the spectrogram chart is from 0 to 40 cycles per second. The vertical axis is frequency and the horizontal axis is time. The amplitude of a particular frequency at a specific time is represented by the intensity of color (green, yellow, white) of each point in the image.
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet EarthRead
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive
Birth in the physical is death in the spiritual. Death in the physical is birth in the spiritual.