News Burst 7 November 2019
- Irish low-cost airline Ryanair, which operates the largest fleet of Boeing 737s in Europe, has decided to ground at least three of its aircraft due to cracks between the wing and fuselage.
- A pilot of an outbound Air Europa flight accidentally activated a hijacking alarm on Wednesday night at Schiphol airport in the Netherlands, prompting an evacuation of the plane and response of the local law enforcement agencies to the scene.
- Erdogan says Turkey detains al-Baghdadi’s wife, sister and brother-in-law.
- Amazon Air leases 47 planes and is expected have 50 by the end of the year. It operates roughly 110 daily flights in the United States and around 20 per day in Europe.
- The operation to load the remaining 50 Beluga Whales from Srednyaya Bay in the Primorsky Region to vessels that will take them to their release point will be wrapped up on Saturday.
- China is considering developing commerce beyond our planet and wants to create an economic zone in cislunar space by 2050. The new zone will cover areas of space near Earth, the Moon, and in between.
- More than 50 people are being treated for breathing problems after a suspected chemical leak at a commercial site near Maidstone in Kent, UK.
- A resident of Gujarat, India got the fright of his life when he went to investigate a disturbance at his home in the middle of the night – a 4.5-foot croc in his bathroom.
- A huge void discovered inside the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt late last year may hold an iron throne carved from meteorites, according to new analysis of ancient religious texts. Giulio Magli, Director of the Department of Mathematics and Professor of Archaeoastronomy at the Politecnico di Milano, studied the Pyramid Texts and offers a possible interpretation in line with existing knowledge on Egyptian funerary religion as documented in the texts: “In these texts it is said that the pharaoh, before reaching the stars of the north, will have to pass the ‘gates of the sky’ and sit on his ‘throne of iron.’”
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.4 Albania
Strongest EQ in US M3.4 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.7 North Philippine
Deepest EQ M4.2 533 km Tonga News Burst 7 November 2019