Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 6/11 17:00 UTC – The peak at 37 Hz was the strongest today as the activity took place with sporadic peaks between 17 and 20 Hz.
- 6/11 08:00 UTC – It may seem like a calm day but in reality there have always been small amplitude movements. At 6 UTC instead there was a significant peak at 37 Hz which seems to be the start of today’s activity.
- 6/10 17:00 UTC – Today there were no significant peaks, the relatively moderate activity continued however throughout the day with the maximum peak reaching 19 Hz at 12:20 UTC.
- 6/9 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity started quite suddenly at 5:30 UTC and continued for about 7 hours, the strongest peak at this time was at 30 Hz at 8:10 UTC. From 13 UTC the amplitude has returned to normal values.
- 6/8 17:00 UTC – Today’s most powerful peak occurred at 13:30 UTC in isolated form and reached 46 Hz.
- 6/8 09:00 UTC – It seems that there can no longer be calm days in succession as before, even today the activity started with two moderate isolated peaks at 20 and 30 Hz at 6:30 and 7:30 UTC. It then continued from 11 UTC with peaks rising to 42 Hz at 8:00 UTC.
- 6/7 17:00 UTC – Let’s recap the situation, since the “red” coloration started yesterday until the activity break, about 26 hours have passed, that is until yesterday’s 21 UTC. Today the activity started at 6:45 UTC with a peak at 30 Hz. From this moment the activity continued until it reached its highest peak for today at 45 Hz shortly after 11 UTC after which there was a drop towards lower values.
- 6/6 17:00 UTC – Since the activity began, at 5 UTC, it has continued until now, remaining between 20 and 50 Hz until 12 UTC. This significant activity was followed by approximately 2 hours at relatively low values and then started to increase again from 14 UTC to reach the maximum peak on today’s chart which was 65 Hz at 16:30 UTC.
- 6/6 09:30 UTC – What we could call “Red” lasted about 10 hours, until a new series of peaks started at 4:30 UTC. The maximum peak so far has been 60 Hz at 5 UTC and was followed by others in rapid succession between 40 and 50 Hz. In the last 4 hours the minimum amplitude was 18 Hz.
- 6/5 23:30 UTC – This new chart for today shows an unusual situation of difficult explanation, the amplitude is found to be on normal values, the only things that have a relationship with the red shown are the graph of the Quality and the Frequency.
- 6/5 17:00 UTC – After the 60 Hz peak, the amplitude gradually returned, within 5 hours, to normal values.
- 6/5 07:30 UTC – There were 14 hours of calm, from 11 to 1 UTC today when a modest peak at 20 Hz has slightly moved the flatness of the amplitude chart. At 5:45 UTC, however, a new movement began and reached initially 55 Hz and was followed at 6:10 UTC by one at 60 Hz which is the strongest so far.
- 6/4 17:00 UTC – After the strong peak at 83 Hz previously reported we had about 3 hours in which the amplitude registered normal values, at 11 UTC a spike to 35 Hz and then returned to a state of calm.
- 6/4 07:30 UTC – A new powerful peak occurred, after about 5 hours of calm, at 5 UTC and reached 83 Hz. Once again it seems to witness the pattern of gradual increase in the duration of the variations in amplitude that we have already seen several times in the last times.
- 6/3 22:00 UTC – Just after midnight on the chart, which corresponds to 17 UTC, there was a new series of peaks that reached 47 and 45 Hz.
- 6/3 17:00 UTC – The peak at 49 Hz has remained the most powerful of today. The activity lasted 5 and a half hours, from 7:30 to 13 UTC.
- 6/3 12:30 UTC – After a couple of days of “rest” the activity started again today at 8 UTC with an initial peak at 30 Hz. The amplitude continued to increase until it reached the maximum peak, until now, of 49 Hz at 11 am UTC. May Interactive PDF archive can be viewed/downloaded here.
- 6/2 17:00 UTC – Today we had four minor peaks, the first on the graph is shown at 21 UTC at 20 Hz, the second just before 2 UTC at 14 Hz, the third at 21 Hz at 10:30 UTC and the last one always at 21 Hz at 13 UTC, all had a short duration. The Images Archive has been updated with May’s images. We will soon post the Interactive PDF.
- 6/1 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- We added a new charts below, we’ll try to post it daily to show the actual peaks above 40 Hz.
- Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC +7 Source
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.
Schumann Resonance and Micro-Events
This is my opinion on the connection with the soul of the Planet Earth, Gaia, which is happening to a large number of people and which can involve phenomena of various kinds. We are at a time when the Planet, Gaia, is moving towards 5D and there is a feeling that it is nearing completion, this change is happening regardless of what the people living on the planet will do.
There are a number of micro-events going on and the number of people awakening and increasing their vibrational frequency makes the difference on the number of these micro-events and their time frequency, the more people awake the more micro-events number.
I think that what we are experiencing with the Schumann Resonance is connected to the growth of our frequency and to our connection with the terrestrial energy network. It’s a powerful connection and can cause some discomfort sometimes, we’re adjusting our vibrational frequency, we’re tuning in to Gaia’s.
I don’t think there will be what the “Narrative of the Light” calls the Event, let’s say that timeline has changed, there are a series of continuous events, some even on the physical plane; someone in the future may even decide that a particular moment can be called “The Event” but when that happens it will have lost its meaning completely. Schumann Resonance
Dependencies of Amplitudes Schumann Resonance June 11 2019
Dependencies of Quality Schumann Resonance June 11 2019
Dependencies of Frequency Schumann Resonance June 11 2019
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
All the SR daily images in one single pageSee the Images
Explanation of The Chart
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet EarthRead
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive
People rarely do what they believe. They do what is suitable, and then they regret.