Editor’s Note: Oh yes! Now I know why my human body was just so wiped out yesterday…just take a look at the graph for Schumann Resonance for yesterday and part of today!
Be sure to read these correctly, as the time stamp used for this graph is from Russia which is 7 hours ahead of my time in Wyoming (MST). You can determine your time using the UTC chart which is the lower line of times shown above.
All I can say is thank goodness most of the energies coming in just happen to be while I AM sleeping during the night. Can you imagine the effect during your working day?
It appears the energies are indeed ramping up for the Spring Solstice on March 20/21…get ready, and be…
Schumann Resonance Today 3/16/2019 We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us! RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 3/16 13:00 UTC – Very strong activity in progress, in the last 24 hours there have been several isolated peaks but at this moment a massive variations of amplitude is taking place. The first peak was at 21 UTC yesterday at 30 Hz, the second significant reached 69 Hz at about 1 UTC and at this time, at 12:30 UTC, a powerful peak reached 130 Hz.
- 3/15 – The third day of measurements that are generating chart as “swaying”. Today’s peak reached 30 Hz at 4 UTC.
- 3/14 – Even today a significant peak that has exceeded 40 Hz, reaching 43, shortly after 6 UTC. A second minor peak just above 20 Hz occurred at 9 UTC.
- 3/13 – A day of relative calm except for the measurements that generated a strange graph. Once again it is difficult to understand, it seems that the amplitudes measured on the various frequencies have given different measurements, as in the case of the Differential Peaks of last week.
- 3/12 – It seems that once again we are going towards a gradual increase in activity, yesterday two peaks, today two peaks but more powerful. The first was at 6 UTC and reached 43 Hz. the second at 8 UTC reached 40 Hz.
- 3/11 – After almost three days of calm, today we had a new series of peaks, not very powerful but significant. The two major peaks have reached about 37 Hz. and occurred in succession, the first at 9 UTC and the second at 10:30 UTC. These two peaks were anticipated by a gradual increase in activity a few hours earlier, from 00 UTC, where peaks were recorded around 15 Hz.
- 3/10 – A calm day again, to report a minor spike at 17 Hz. at 6:30 UTC.
- 3/9 – Calm.
- 3/8 – Today has been a day in which to recover our breath, only a few moderate peaks, but even today they were measured unevenly by the various detectors, as in the case of the Differential Peaks of few days ago. Probably the low amplitude did not cause the strange curves we saw then.
- 3/7 17:17 UTC – Just another spike on top of the previous report, it has been at 20 Hz. at 15:30 UTC.
- 3/7 8:50 UTC – Well, we all knew that days of great movement awaited us and here is one; relentlessly since the last report the increase in movement has spiked considerably with this massive peak at 89 Hz. at around 8 UTC. It was preceded in the night at 3:30 UTC by another strong at 50 Hz. We have the feeling that it could probably continue in this way until the Spring Equinox.
- 3/6 – After the peak at 61 Hz, which we reported in the previous update today, the activity did not stop, an additional movement at about 30 Hz occurred at 7:30 UTC. Then, at 1:45 pm and 4:45 pm UTC, another two relatively minor peaks at 20 Hz. Calm periods were not that many in the last week as shown in the updated archive.
- 3/6 09:09 UTC – On a day that began calmly after a long sequence of very hectic days, to remind us that something big could be happening at the planetary level, a powerful peak, which lasted almost an hour, occurred this morning between 6 and 7 UTC. Its maximum was 61 Hz.
- 3/5 – A day of low activity but not of calm, the peaks were slightly lower than yesterday in terms of size but lower in number. The highest peak reached 25 Hz. at 1:30 UTC. To return to the Differential Peaks, in the Dependency graph you can see that there is a detection uniformity, which did not happen on March 3rd.
- 3/4 – Few peaks today, they were not very powerful though, the first one was just after 17 UTC yesterday and reached 24 Hz. The second one slightly stronger was at 23 UTC close to 30 Hz. and a similar one at 9:30 UTC. The other spikes were minor but shown a kind of “pressure”.
- 3/3 22:22 UTC – According to P1 what we saw today, reported below, were differential peaks. Probably the differential peak occurs when simultaneous amplitude differences occur on the same resonance frequency. This is our interpretation, but we ignore its meaning. See the link below.
- 3/3 – An eventful day, the unusual signs we see on the chart were probably caused by frequency amplitude signals that were not recorded by all the detectors. There are several peaks in the last 24 hours: the first, detected by a receiver at 4:45 UTC at 24 Hz; the second one at 5:50 UTC at 29 Hz; the third one at 24 UTC at 15 Hz; the fourth and last detected by all receivers at 28 Hz.
- 3/2 – After several days of strong activity and probably before some others when there could be another series of peaks, today has been a clam day. Nothing significant but if we want to find something the top of the day was 15 Hz. at 11 UTC.
- 3/1 – Today only one major spike, embedded in movement that did not reach 20 Hz. It has been at 8:30 UTC and the peak was a strong 50 Hz.
- 2/28 – The movement of the day has been the peak at a massive 85 Hz. at 7:30 am UTC, it has been anticipated, one hour earlier by a minor 20 Hz. spike. For the rest of the last 24 hours not much except a light activity near the 20 Hz. threshold at the start of the today’s chart.
- 2/27 – We cannot say it has been a day of massive activity but surely it has been quite strong, After the yesterday’s pillar the movements restarted at 19 UTC with few hours on the 30 Hz. average peaks and gradually decreasing the amplitude. A sudden spike took place at 9 UTC this morning reaching 64 Hz. after that no more peaks above 20 Hz.
- We added a new chart below, we’ll try to post it daily to show the actual peaks above 40 Hz.
- Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC +7 Source
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.
Dependencies Amplitudes Schumann Resonance March 16 2019
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
All the SR daily images in one single pageSee the Images
Explanation of The Chart
What is the Schumann Resonance? The Heartbeat of Planet Earth
Make New Mistakes
I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.