David Zublick says the list of those indicted to be prosecuted for the worst deep state crimes has been released and he discusses the details as well as confirms the “prison barges” have arrived at GTMO and will house the most high level criminals.

David reports that no legacy media people, only trusted alternative news groups will be permitted to observe, record and report on the proceedings at military tribunals in multiple locations. David is one of those reporters.

We also understand that these first few serious cases of treason and crimes against Humanity do not set the tone for every criminal on the planet and how their prosecution and trials will be handled.

These tribunals are sensitive, and for many reasons are under wraps for now. We understand we will have the opportunity to view the trials on the Internet after the fact so we know justice was done and can find closure.

Lesser criminals will be indicted and tried in regular criminal courts as far as we know.  ~ CB

David Zublick Channel
Published on Jan 21, 2019

FEMA Prison barges arrive at Gitmo for the purpose of housing the overflow of high level indicted Deep State detainees during the military tribunals.

Meanwhile, a complete list of those charged has just been released and we have it. Charges include Treason, Election Fraud and political elite roles in 9/11and the Benghazi Massacre, gun and drug running, human trafficking, child exploitation, kidnapping, murder and harvesting victim’s organs for monetary gain.

Judges have been seated. Death chambers have been prepared. David Zublick unseals the truth in this special report!

About cindyloucbp

Cynthia is the typical Pisces! Her left brain activities include scientific activities in the hospital laboratory as a director. Her right-brain activites show as a painter, photographer and musician. She is known as the scientist who sings!

16 Responses to Names Released on Indictments for Treason, Human Trafficking, Election Fraud, and More; Military Tribunals Begin | David Zublick [video]~ January 21, 2019

1. thankyourmuse says:

This would mean that Hillary and Obama should be there as well as Jeb Bush who ran the security for the towers prior to the attack and Dick Cheney and so many more….I am not sure who all else was involved but one thing is for sure, there were directed energy weapons used so there is also the military industrial complex. I hope this is true but if they don’t arrest and take in the major players like Obama and Hillary, then this just isn’t gonna happen…Mueller is also a part of the Uranium One deal and gave Epstein a deal and he went to his Island so they could take politicians like Clinton and many others there and black mail them…about a 1/3rd of our congress would be gone. I guess we shall see.

2. cindyloucbp says:

I think they are ALL there! 🙂

3. ron borrelli says:

you lied when you said that clapper ,Brennen, comey. ,and Clinton were at gitmo they were on the news just a week ago`, when are these people going to face a tribunial.

4. susan k bowen says:

Do you have any reporting on clones? Cloning is a hard pill to swallow and I really need some things to read up on please, when u have time. Thank you, Suzi Bowen

5. Denise Prather-Naida says:

I’m sick of waiting for it to get out so the liberals will be forced to see through all the evil these past Presidents, politicians and Hollywood creeps have done. How do we manage to get people on Facebook to see this? Google and facebook are all a bunch of liberals and don’t want the people to know. They stop our posts or delete the information.

6. cindyloucbp says:

I sooo agree with you, however. I reckon “the plan” has to play out. Many things are poised through Trump’s executive orders to bring down much of the dark corruption which is/has been plaguing our world. Get ready…I doubt this will play on too much longer!
    Much Love….

7. William L. Kenyon says:

When can we expect this to come out to the public? My family thinks I am a conspiracy theorist and crazy. I don’t mind, but damn, would be nice to verify:)

8. Becky McIntosh says:

Like William I only have one friend I can discuss all this with. My family stops me in my tracks when I start to tell them something new I have learned. One site I went on was Clones and doubles of political figures. I hope I live to see all this come down.

Liked by 1 person