The Great Arcanum – Kundalini and Twin Flames
This article was writtin By: Magdaline – Founder of MaggiesHolisticsNY.com
At the heart of every great mystical and religious tradition persists a secret, universal truth – The Great Arcanum (a great deep secret; mystery). Throughout history it has been expressly forbidden to reveal the secrets of The Great Arcanum to the public for it was a heresy (person who practiced or had knowledge of Hermetics).
As almost everyone has heard of the term “soul mate” not many have heard the term “twin flame”. Soul mates can be a lover, sister, brother, mother, father, your child / children or friend. It is a connection to your soul family with much love and understanding.
A twin flame connection is a spiritual connection that is felt in the mind, body and soul through what is called a kundalini awakening.
Kundalini is a Sanskrit word meaning life force energy that is coiled at the bottom of the spine. When you have met your twin flame or have gone through a personal trauma or through proper techniques taught by a master, we can experience a kundalini awakening. However, it can take years to occur naturally. This bioelectrical energy “kundalini” is written about in the 5000-year-old text “Mahabharata”, “Emerald Tablets”, and the alchemical studies of the “Great Arcanum”.
It is known as the 33 degree in Free Masonry because there are 33 vertebrates that the kundalini energy has to rise up, to get to the crown of the head where you become illuminated with the realization of god force energy that everything and everyone is connected to in this reality. After all we are electric, and this is our most powerful bodily capability that leads to generating life force energy.
Through practice, a heart awakening or trauma it can be directed up our spines through our chakra energy centers elevating heart and brain activity. Through my vast research I have found the same meaning portrayed in all religions (from Latin religare meaning Union) written allegorically and hidden in artifacts using symbolism.
• For example, it is known as the 7 chakras in Buddhism and Hinduism, (yoga-Sanskrit yug meaning Union).
• The 7 sins.
• The 7 gateways to heaven.
• The 7 rays of the crown on the statue of Liberty which is a direct depiction of the goddess Isis, originating from Inanna/Ishtar -Sumerian goddess.
• It is the serpent climbing up Moses’ staff.
• And what Christ represents on the cross.
• In Mecca the Muslims spiral around the Kaaba 7 times, also Allah is found after the 7th gate.
• In the Kabbalah the goal is to elevate through the sefirot up the tree of life in a zigzag serpent like pattern, balancing the female and male brain hemispheres to get to “Kether”- crown.
• It is Adam and Eve with the serpent in the tree of knowledge. It is steps to a higher levels and understandings of consciousness. Through the kundalini awakening before, during, or after, you crave for more knowledge and understanding of what is.