Humans have been living in fear for a very long time.
Fear of death, fear of loss, fear of not being good enough, fear of being alone, and fear of trusting others.
These fears keep us from realizing our true potential as human beings. They keep us from seeing that we are not alone, that there is someone out there who knows what we are feeling and will help us when we need it most.
We are not just one species out there; we are all connected through each other. It’s like our energy field or aura is not just one being, but rather each of us has our own unique energy field as well. This gives us a new way of looking at life and ourselves as a whole species.
We are all part of one great spirit, one universal consciousness!
We are all connected by our essence. We are all one!
The most important thing to realize is that you are not your thoughts or feelings—you are your spirit. Your spirit is just as real as anything else that exists in this universe!
If you can learn to recognize your true self and listen to what your spirit is telling you right now, then everything else will fall into place automatically.
Humanity is at a crossroads right now. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation, but we need to be careful not to lose sight of who we are and what we’ve come here to do.
We’re facing many challenges right now, but it’s important that we focus on the positive. We have been given many gifts by our creator, and it’s up to us to use those gifts wisely.
The message is simple: You are the creator of your own reality. You can choose to see things as they are or as they should be.
Using your creativity and imagination, you can create something new out of nothingness. You can change your life by changing your perceptions and understanding.
I’m not talking about a huge change. I’m talking about the first step towards a new way of living. The first step is the hardest, but it’s also the most important one. It takes bravery to take that first step because it means leaving behind what has worked and been comfortable for us in the past.
But if we want to change our lives, we have to be willing to try something different than what we’ve always done before, and that means stepping out of our comfort zone and into uncharted territory.
There’s no better way to start taking action toward a goal than by finding someone else who has already done it successfully.
Whether it’s someone who has been through what you’re going through right now or someone who just wants to share their wisdom with you, when we feel like giving up altogether! This can be either an actual mentor or an online resource.
There are some simple things you can do today to start creating change in your life, whether you’re trying to get healthy or focus more on your spiritual practice:
1. Meditate every day for 10 minutes or more, either with mindfulness or another form of meditation (such as yoga or tai chi). You can find guided meditations online or even buy one with music if you want. Try one that’s easy for beginners.
2. Spend time in nature every day, either walking outside or sitting outside at night when it’s cooler (bring a blanket if needed). The fresh air will help clear your mind and make you feel more relaxed overall!
3. Exercise regularly. Walking is an easy way to tone your body without going too far, especially if you live somewhere where it’s not always warm and sunny outside. For example, when it’s freezing outside, walking around the block with your dog is an excellent way to stay active without getting bored!
4. Eat healthy food. This means lots of vegetables, fruits, and lean proteins instead of processed foods full of sugar and fat.
5. Write down ten things that make you happy and keep them handy for when you need inspiration from unexpected places!
I hope these simple tips can be of use to you, not only in your spiritual practice but also in any other areas of your life where you would like to create change.
The universe is a giving and supportive place. You do not have to live your life in fear and unhappiness. Find the courage to make changes in your life and choose to be happy!
The magical power to create your own reality is within you now! You don’t need to travel far, do grand things, or be someone specific. It’s right here, right now!
How will you use it?
We love you dearly.
We are here with you.
We are your family of light.
We are the Galactic Federation.
Ambassador of the Galactic Federation
Copyright 2023 Aurora Ray. All rights reserved.