More Info… Nov. 6, 2022

——————————————————————

ELON 7:14PM EST

SAME DROP/TIME ABOVE

——————————————————————

ELON👨🏼‍🚀 (DELETED TWEET)

Regarding Twitter’s reduction in force, unfortunately there is no choice when the company is losing over $4M/day.

Everyone exited was offered 3 months of severance, which is 50% more than legally required.

🦄🦄🦄

Crypto

99% of us know that you’re a good man Elon. The other 1% are just so damn loud.

I try my best*

Thank you.*

A thermonuclear name & shame is exactly what will happen if this continues.

Who is this guy? -Q+

4th quarter, Patriots.

We fight together.

Q

Thank you, Q*

Helping you is all we want to do

It must be painful to watch us learn what all of you already know

Sorry to be a drag on you guys

I will try my best*

Service to God and patriots

Whatever you need

At any time

Ready we well be

We are all so very appreciative.

God bless each and every one of you.

Q

[99%] men and women at CIA serve with distinction [Patriots].

[1%]

[99%] men and women at FBI serve with distinction [Patriots].

[1%]

[99%] men and women at DOJ serve with distinction [Patriots].

[1%]

[99%] men and women at NSA serve with distinction [Patriots].

[1%]

Q

Mess with the best,* die like the rest.

[?] highly classified clown ops exposed.

[?] remaining.

Wizards & Warlocks.

Save the best* for last.

[P]

Q

@QSRDECODES

@QWO17

——————————————————————-

——————————————————————-

ELON😆

My commitment to free speech extends even to not banning the account following my plane, even though that is a direct personal safety risk

——————————————————————-

ELON PINNED POWER TO THE PEOPLE 🙂

——————————————————————-

——————————————————————-

Is anyone keeping track of my request from a week ago?

——————————————————————-

——————————————————————-

One thought on “More Info… Nov. 6, 2022

  1. Glad Catherine and Gregg got released. They should never have been cited for Contempt of Court and jailed for keeping their source secret. The Deep State is again, SCREWED.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.