- On Sunday morning, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk posted a cryptic tweet, saying ‘Take the red pill’ with an emoji of a red rose
- The pill reference is from the 1999 sci-fi blockbuster film The Matrix
- The phrase ‘take the red pill’ has taken on a new meaning in internet subculture
- It usually refers to conservative political beliefs and even extreme alt-right views
- Ivanka Trump then replied ‘Taken!’ to Musk’s tweet which then prompted co-writer of The Matrix Lilly Wachowski to reply ‘F*** both of you’
Elon Musk, who is fast becoming famous for his cryptic and often frenetic tweets added another on Sunday night after tweeting: ‘Take the red pill’ to his 34 million followers.
The line is from the 1999 movie The Matrix: ‘You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.’
You asked. You receive ❤️
Musk: “I am against forcing people to get vaccinated”
The billionaire has weighed in on the Biden mandate and stated it’s wrong to force people – calling it un-American.
The Tesla chief added he has been vaccinated himself, but it shouldn’t be costing people their jobs.
Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews