Editor’s Note: Love…what is that, and just why is it so important? Let’s examine the concept of Love, and figure it out.
Okay, so now we need to determine just what “love” actually is. “Love” is defined as ” an intense feeling of deep affection, a great pleasure and interest in something (someone), something (someone) liked or enjoyed very much”. Brain studies show a variation in brain-wave intensity when a person thinks about something (someone) they love.
First, we need “data points” with which to make a decision. (That’s the scientist in me…lol!)
- As humans, we eat that which we love (all too many of us know about that!).
- We also wear clothes we love (or, can afford).
- We buy the car we can afford to love.
- We marry/cohabitate/live with the “other” whom we believe (if only for a short while) we love.
- If we decide so, we love our ideas, or our work.
The evidence above details how humans actively use the principle of love on a daily basis as a way to make personal decisions.
Unfortunately, on our world today, the principle of “not love” is also actively in use, with more data points being exposed:
- Health issues abound, as the shift of modern medicine is to “treat” without actively curing a disease state. Thus…more of us are sick from the agents (Drugs from Big Pharma) used to “treat” health concerns. (As a hospital Laboratory Director, I see this first-hand.) Sick people are not loved, the money they spend on healthcare IS loved!
- Financial issues are abundant with active money being in short supply in most households. Corporations, supervisor’s and bosses are not likely to love you except if you are valuable for whatever is being produced by you when you work.
- Children of any age do not go to school for learning, rather they go to be guided in a determined manner for academic parroting. Areas for potential love by students (art, music, drama) are cut in order to better fund the main mission of indoctrination.
- Global governments have not loved the people they oversee. Governments rather, demand compliance through threats to the poplace under their jurisdiction.
- Remember, those who control actually “”love” being in control and for that reason strive to remain in control!
So…through study of life on Earth, it seems “not-love” is equally as effective as “love”, and “not love” is very active on our world although in different areas right now. “Not love” seems to have the upper hand with the ability to provide “not love” in the public environment, while “love” is more dominant in the private enviroment.
Which method of organization is more effective? It seems to me that while both “love” and “non-love” are effective as organizing principles, the priciple that wins will be the principle that feels the best to the most players (humans) involved. In this manner, we are now seeing humans globally refrain from the controlling tactics used by those in charge of using “not love” processes. They “love” the idea of personally choosing the organizing principle they prefer.
Above is a very basic understanding of why we act as we do. Also know the principle of “love” is actually the strongest in the Universe. What organ in the human body recognizes “love”? While the mind may KNOW about “love”, the heart actually feels “love”. My goal is to use my own Heart/Mind understanding the Quantum LOVE I AM, and then BE in…