- Kim Jong Un smiling and remarkably thinning strangely did not give any speeches at the midnight military parade staged in Pyongyang to celebrate the 73rd anniversary of the founding of the DPRK.
- The Danish government this week announced that migrants will have to work for their welfare payments. The new Danish government policy states that “if you come to Denmark, you have to work and support yourself and your family … if one cannot support oneself, one must have a duty to participate and contribute what is equivalent to a regular working week to receive the full welfare benefit.”
If the policy is ratified by the Danish parliament, some migrants will need to work a 37-hour week for their state benefits. Justifying the move, Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen said, “We want to introduce a new work logic where people have a duty to contribute and be useful, and if they can’t find a regular job, they have to work for their allowance.”
- Popular US website The Daily Wire said it will not enforce Joe Biden’s “tyrannical” plan to have large companies require their employees get vaccinated or tested every week for Covid. “The Daily Wire does have more than 100 employees but we won’t be enforcing Joe Biden’s unconstitutional and tyrannical vaccine mandate,” the website’s co-founder and co-CEO Jeremy Boreing said in a video on Twitter. “That’s it. We’ll use every tool at our disposal, including legal action, to resist.”
- Jailbreak from high-security gilboa prison seemed impossible until 6 palestinians escaped. Israel’s minister of public security said he wanted to open an inquiry into the failures that led to six fugitives escaping. All of them were charged with terrorist activity and four of them had been sentenced to life in prison. “The majority of inmates at Gilboa believe that an escape from this prison is impossible. It is like a box. Over there, you don’t know where the South or the North is. It is tough to move there, and everything is designed in such a way that a jailbreak is beyond reach”.
- Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci have both previously said they wouldn’t require, or ‘couldn’t see’ a Covid-19 vaccine mandate in the United States. In April, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said “we cannot require someone to be vaccinated. That’s just not what we can do.” And as recently as July, Jen Psaki: It is “not the role of the federal government” to force Americans to get vaccinated. Joe in september: Abide by the federal vaccine mandate or “be prepared to pay!” Now, Human Events’ Jack Posobiec reveals that California Governor Gavin Newsom – who’s essentially campaigning against his recall on mandatory vaccinations – had deep reservations over government officials ‘making a decision that is very personal.’ “I believe in immunizations,” Newsom said at the meeting, “however I do legitimately have concerns about a bureaucrat making a decision that is very personal.”
- Amazon’s satellite subsidiary Kuiper Systems took a swipe at rival SpaceX in a regulatory filing with US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) this week. “Whether it is launching satellites with unlicensed antennas, launching rockets without approval, building an unapproved launch tower, or re-opening a factory in violation of a shelter-in-place order, the conduct of SpaceX and other Musk-led companies makes their view plain: rules are for other people, and those who insist upon or even simply request compliance are deserving of derision and ad hominem attacks,” Kuiper said in a regulatory filing, pointing out the propensity for Musk-led companies to play by their own rules.
- Snow fell in the western region of the African country of Cameroon. Hail and, presumably, snow were recorded in the settlements of Bana and Baku on Thursday. The snow cover was about 0.05 millimeters thick. After the snow and hail fell, the roofs of several houses were broken, traffic was suspended, and a number of plantations were damaged. The Minister-Delegate of Justice Jean de Dieu Momo also spoke about the bad weather situation. He called the snow “a curse” that will “destroy agriculture.”
News Burst 11 September 2021