Editor’s Note: Wow…just wow. Please read below of all the chaos on Earth with people globally demanding change for governmental control. Think this is a coincidence? I say NOT, as humanity stirs from a long oppressive slumber.
NOW is the moment to reach for your own personal sovereignty, exist in Love, and BE…
News Burst 13 January 2020
- Mass protests have again broken out in Iran at the end of a chaotic week for the country, capped by the early Saturday admission and apology for the military accidentally shooting down a Ukrainian passenger plane, killing all 176 people on board. Additionally, it appears that the British ambassador in Tehran, Rob Macaire, was arrested shortly after photographing the protests. Iranian state sources are alleging he was helping to “organize” and incite the protests.
- A Walmart Supercenter in Salem, New Hampshire, has been the first store to test a new kind of technology that will use robots to collect grocery items for online order fulfillment. Walmart is one of the largest companies in the world by revenue, with at least 2.3 million employees in the US, has seen rapid increases in labor costs that are forcing unwanted margin compression.
- Massive crowds out on the streets of Paris demanding Macron’s resignation. International Mass Media nowhere to be seen.
- Taiwanese re-elected President Tsai Ing-wen by a landslide on Saturday in a stern rebuke that could fuel further tension with China, which has tried military threats and economic inducements to get the island to accept its rule.
- Anti-government unrest in Chinese-ruled Hong Kong took center stage during a campaign in which Tsai held up Taiwan as a beacon of hope for protesters in the former British colony and rejected Beijing’s offer of a “one country, two systems” model.
- Hong Kong’s protesters and politicians have hailed a sweeping election win by Taiwan’s President Tsai Ing-wen on Saturday as a fillip for their movement that puts further pressure on China.
- Seven mortar bombs fell inside Iraq’s Balad air base on Sunday, which houses US forces, and four Iraqi soldiers were wounded in the attack. The attack came hours after United States President warned Iran not to kill the agitators protesting against the downing of Ukranian passenger airliner, that was shot down by Iranian armed forces.
- Indian police baton-charged protesters Sunday (Jan 12) to stop them reaching Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s cavalcade as nationwide protests against a bitterly disputed citizenship law entered a second month. Tens of thousands staged protests through the night in the eastern city of Kolkata to denounce Modi’s weekend visit to the capital of West Bengal state, whose local rulers have strongly opposed the legislation.
- A high-level stratospheric eruption has just been recorded at Taal Volcano, the Philippines today, January 12 2020. A thick column of volcanic ash has been fired to an altitude of 55,000 ft (16.7 km) above sea level, according to data released by the Tokyo Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC). Particulates ejected to altitudes above 32,800 feet (10 km), and into the stratosphere, often linger, where they have a direct cooling effect on the planet.
- Tropical Cyclone Claudia – 60 kts 979 hPa – NNW of Australia Moving WSW 14 kts
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.3 Greece
Strongest EQ in US M4.9 Sitkin Island, Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.6 Bouvet Island
Deepest EQ M4.8 518 km Fiji Islands News Burst 13 January 2020