News Burst 14 December 2019
- New figures released by Italy’s Interior Ministry have revealed that 42 per cent of rapes in the country are carried out by migrants. The numbers show that Italian women are more likely to be victims of sexual harassment or so-called “minor sexual assaults” than foreign women are, but that migrant women are slightly more likely to experience major sex crimes like violent rape.
- Second Brexit referendum saw the win of the ‘people’, the end of the Political Parties as we know it and hopefully some of these molds removed. Italy next.
- Italian court [P2] orders Facebook to restore page of neo-Fascist party [P2’s puppetts] in name of political fairness. So far, the US tech giant has just shrugged it off.
- Iconic British travel firm Thomas Cook, which went bankrupt in September, is poised to be relaunched by China’s Fosun Tourism Group, which acquired the tour operator’s trademark after its dramatic collapse. The Shanghai-based group plans to set up a new platform in the first half of 2020, where some of its existing travel offerings will be presented under the Thomas Cook brand.
- Two men have been arrested after sacks full of onions vanished from street vendors in Mumbai, police have said, as India battles with a full-blown onion crisis, sparked by 400-percent price hikes.
- French pair skater Morgan Cipres has reportedly been under investigation over allegations of sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl who was training at the same skating rink in Florida.
- US Federal Reserve placed its printer on doulble shift trying to avoid the ineviatble.
- USA-China trade deal contiues in theaters near you.
- Ghislaine Maxwell argues it would be too
‘difficult’ to release full Epstein files.
- Rumor: “Don’t ask me for a source, don’t ask me where, and don’t ask me who. Someone BIG was just detained/apprehended. That’s all the info I have. Literally. All eyes on.”
- A year prior to Jeffrey Epstein being accused of sex trafficking, he was quietly funding episodes of a science TV series that airs on PBS. “Closer to Truth,” a show that was created to help viewers gain a “better understanding of our human experience,” according to its website, was working on a group of episodes that would focus on the “nature of mathematics,” the program’s founder said in an interview. Robert Kuhn, the creator of “Closer to Truth,” said Epstein committed to funding the project in its entirety, agreeing to spend $1.4 million. The financial support came through Epstein’s nonprofit organization, Gratitude America, Ltd.
Worldwide monthly millions of active users social media/messaging services
- Facebook 2449 (Owned by Facebook)
- WhatsApp 1500 (Owned by Facebook)
- Facebook Messenger 1300 (Owned by Facebook)
- Instagram 1000 (Owned by Facebook)
- Twitter 330
- Snapchat 322
- Pinterest 210
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.7 Azores
Strongest EQ in US M2.8 California
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.3 Indonesia
Deepest EQ M4.7 168 km ArgentinaNews Burst 14 December 2019