News Burst 22 October 2019
The Brexit Saga
- PM pushes for Brexit deal vote after being forced to seek delay.
- UK politicians protected by squads of cops as Brexit vote delay infuriates crowds.
- UK House Speaker Bercow blocks ‘meaningful vote’ on BoJo’s Brexit deal.
- Merkel discovers the hot water! Admits German multiculturalism has “utterly failed”.
- U.S. troops cross into Iraq from Syria.
- Hacking the hackers: Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, officials say.
- Rich Chinese outnumber Rich Americans for first time – Bank study.
- Indonesia to share final 737 MAX crash report with victims’ families on Wednesday.
- Hillary Clinton: Unless impeached and removed, it will be very difficult to beat Trump at the ballot box in 2020.
- Antarctica’s Pine Island Glacier shoes two cracks, which will eventually form a new iceberg larger than Paris and Manhattan.
- ‘I can’t think properly’: Assange disoriented as court rejects delay for extradition proceedings.
- London ‘reviewing’ diplomatic immunity rules after wife of US diplomat killed 19 yo in car crash & fled UK.
- According to the USGS, there is a 31% chance that the ‘Big One’ (M7.5 and above) will strike Los Angeles in the coming three decades.
- ‘Tickets to the cemetery’ await ISIS fighters if they decide to return to Chechnya from Syria, Kadyrov warns.
- Netanyahu gives up on forming new government, political strength slipping.
- European regulators expect to clear Boeing’s grounded 737 MAX to return to service in January at the earliest.
- Turkey and Syria are conducting negotiations in an attempt to avert direct conflict in northeast Syria.
- 8chan’s founder Fredrick Brennan is fighting to keep the ‘infamous’ message board dead.
- 8kun lost the new security provider it had found, the British firm Zare, thanks to Brennan’s intervention.
- Popular K-pop star and former child actress Sulli has died, suspect suicide. She was 25.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.1 Greece
Strongest EQ in US M4.6 Off Coast Oregon
Strongest EQ on the Planet M6.4 Vanuatu
Deepest EQ M5.3 630 km Fiji News Burst 22 October 2019