Editor’s Note: Aw… I have missed putting out the News Burst on a daily basis, and now that I AM back to my normal computer (my new iPad would NOT got there), we can all enjoy the latest global news.
Please read below, investigate that which interests you more deeply, see our world changing quickly, and BE…
News Burst 18 October 2019
- 8kun.net tests: Access Forbidden – Remote DDoS Mitigation by VanwaTech CDN.
- Ron Paul: Washington doesn’t understand that our intervention only makes matters worse.
- UK Prime Minister says a ‘Great New’ Brexit Deal is done.
- US may invite Putin to next year’s G7 Summit – Acting White House Chief of Staff.
- German arms sales to Turkey hit 14 year high before being slashed over Ankara’s Syria Op.
- Demonstrations are hotting up in Catalonia, fires in the streets of Barcelona, and more action on the way.
- EU, London reach Brexit deal. President of the Commission urged the EU leaders to endorse this agreement.
- Turkey to halt military operation against Kurds in North Syria, ceasefire will last for 120 hours.
- Media and politicians didn’t care about chaos the US caused in Syria for years, but now that Trump can be blamed, they’re outraged.
- US jets bomb own base in Syria as troops retreat.
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg in China as a defender of free speech.
- Southwest delays return of its Boeing 737 MAX jets to February.
- US Military unlikely to withdraw from Syria’s key oil fields.
- Chinese Government insisted NBA Commissioner fire Houston Rockets GM over a tweet supporting the protesters in Hong Kong.
- Slime Mould (Physarum polycephalum), a single-celled organism forming over tree chunk has no brain but is able to learn (…) and if you merge two, one transmits knowledge to the other.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.9 Greece
Strongest EQ in US M4.7 155km WNW of Port Orford, Oregon
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.5 Papua New Guinea News Burst 18 October 2019