Editor’s Note: Excuse me..any questions out there about the graph above showing the spike of cosmic energy for Schumann Resonance? If so, please refer to the latest post by Michael Love (https://roserambles.org/2019/02/17/the-event-the-final-mission-to-earth-february-17-2019/) that will explain all.
So…buckle up, get your heart into the 5D vibe, check out the chart above, and be…
Schumann Resonance Today 2/17/2019 We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us! RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 2/17 – 17:17 UTC The massive activity lasted quite exactly 24 hours, it ended sharply dropping to normal from above 40 Hz. at 11:45 UTC.
- 2/17 – 08:08 UTC A total white chart is developing. The massive activity is continuing without any interruption, the highest peak is still the one from yesterday at 67 Hz. even if one receiver measured today an amplitude of nearly 100 Hz. at 5:15 UTC. From the last report the amplitude has practically been all the time above 40 Hz.
- 2/16 – 22:11 UTC Update The increase is continuing, all white since the last update. The maximum peak has reached 67 Hz.at 17:30 UTC while the average amplitude in the last few hours has increased as well.
- 2/16 – 17:17 UTC Once again, for the fifth day in a row, we are seeing an increase in activity and amplitude. Today has been quite massive, at least from once it started at 12 noon UTC. The spikes are actually ongoing and until now we saw a peak at 59 Hz. at 14:30 UTC and a less powerful one at 40 Hz. just at the time of publishing, 17 UTC. If there will be the continuation of this massive activity we will do one more update tonight or tomorrow morning.
- We added a new chart below, we’ll try to post it daily to show the actual peaks above 40 Hz.
- Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC +7 Source
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paperclipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.
Dependencies Amplitudes Schumann Resonance February 17 2019
All the SR daily images in one single pageSee the Images
Explanation of The Chart
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet EarthRead
If you want to see a rainbow, you have to learn to love the rain.