- Neptune stations direct in Pisces (13 deg)
- Mercury Rx in Sagittarius sextile Pallas in Libra (8 deg)
Retrograde since June 18th (from 16 to 13 deg Pisces) Neptune direct is about moving forward after the last remnants of an illusion/dream/outdated situation have dissolved. There may be a release as something fades away. If Neptune has been triggering confusion or loss of focus, this can be a time when you make some headway and progress further into the unknown country (forward means you’re one step closer to the other side).
If you have a natal plant or point at:
- 13 deg of the Mutable signs, Neptune will be permanently done with you as of December 27th, 2018 (roughly)
- 14 deg of the Mutable signs, Neptune will be permanently done with you as of February, 2019 (roughly)
- 17 to 18 deg of the Mutable signs, you’ll be getting your first taste of Neptune around April 2019
Mercury in Sag makes the first of two sextiles to Pallas. This is a quiet but positive influence – any harmonious aspect between Mercury and Pallas blends information/communication with strategy. Pallas in Libra is about relationship or diplomatic strategies, and boosted by Mercury in Sag, we have expansive communication to deliver these strategies. Meaning, a convincing way to send your message.
But Mercury is Rx, so this will be a revision of previous information, or a second request. Ask again and restrategize. Mercury direct will sextile Pallas again on December 29th, so the plan may not roll forward in its entirety until then.
For now, rest assured that this is a good time to adjust those solutions and have them favourably received. And it’s happening when Neptune goes direct, so you know there will be progress, even if it’s slow.