These energies, as well as others not monitored, are escalating and affecting our geo-political environment, which of course, affects our personal thoughts, and our vibratory stance.
Join me in rejoicing as our world changes for the better, which of course will result in a happier life style, which leads to positive thoughts, which leads to a higher vibratory state, which in turn leads to holding and BEing in…
60 Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) +7 Source
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
“Every second, a multitude of pulses travel around the world in this unique, resonant chamber between Earth and the ionosphere, sending colluding signals to all microorganisms. These signals couple us to the Earth’s magnetic field. Named after their discoverer, these Schumann Resonances (SR) drive the harmonizing pulse for life in our world.” Eric Thompson
- 3/22 17:00 – Let’s summarize the activity shown in today’s chart. The movements lasted 12 hours, from 5 to 17 UTC. The most important part started at 10 UTC and is still ongoing. The peaks were initially Power 50 and then moved to Power 60 around 13 UTC. At the time of this update there are strong isolated peaks but very close to each other that reach between Power 40 and 45.
- 3/22 15:00 – This wave of very strong activity has reduced fro now, started at 10 UTC went above Power 40 at 11 and has returned below the threshold of 40 at 14 UTC, 3 hours of very strong activity in which the average was Power 50.
- 3/22 12:30 – Big movements in progress, after the ‘opening’ at Power 50 a much more powerful activity started at 9 UTC and brought the maximum to Power 56. The changes have been significant in all parameters and at the time of this update Gaia is still telling us something.
- 3/22 08:30 – We’re back to a condition of strong activity, at 5 UTC we had a first movement and within 40 minutes we had a powerful peak at Power 50 for the duration of 20 minutes until 6 UTC. This initial spike has been followed by another, Power 23 at 7 UTC. The movements seem to continue.
- 3/21 17:00 – Today was a mild activity day, the slight variations that colored the main graph were of the Quality and Frequency. A line around 24 Hz can be seen in the primary graph, it started at 9 UTC yesterday and stopped almost exactly 24 hours later at 9 UTC today. The detector that generated this line seems to be that of the Frequency, the F4 detector has measured almost the same value for 24 hours.
- 3/20 17:00 – After the maximum peaks occurred during the UTC night, the movements continued with ups and downs but never stopped. At 9 UTC a surge in amplitude reached Power 34 and then lowered around Power 10, and so it remained practically until this update. In the last hours of the main graph a “colored” activity is shown, in this regard the cause of this “coloring” is due to the wide variations both in Quality and Frequency, the latter increasing. In this regard, although the variations in frequency may seem minor, these have a strong impact on the main graph and consequently on the Energy of the Collective Consciousness.
- 3/20 09:30 – Even today strong activity, for three days the movements have been almost continuous and at the time of this update we are above Power 30. The most massive part so far has started just after midnight UTC, the changes have brought the amplitude gradually to Power 44, this value was practically maintained for almost two consecutive hours, from about 2 am to 3:30 UTC. Thereafter there wasn’t a real pause, but only a decrease in the amplitude of these movements which once again reached a significant peak at 9 UTC with Power 34.
- 3/19 22:00 – As anticipated, after a series of slight movements straddling the change of graphs, from 21 UTC there has been about an hour of activity that brought the amplitude of the SR first to Power 22 and then to Power 32 just before 22 UTC.
- 3/19 17:00 – The activity has decreased in the period from 12 to 17 UTC but in the last two hours there are fluctuations in the Quality which, together with a slight increase in the Amplitude, suggest a restart of the movements.
- 3/19 11:00 – Even today we are having some activity, isolated peaks with increasing amplitude started from 1 UTC, the most significant movements were at 7:30 UTC with Power 28 and at 9:30 UTC with Power 32.
- 3/18 17:00 – The activity lasted about 20 hours, from 19 UTC yesterday to 15 UTC today. Now the movements have decreased significantly.
- 3/18 09:30 – A day of strong activity, Gaia is responding to the moment of strong impact. The strongest peaks so far have occurred in the UTC night when at midnight the amplitude reached Power 50, they were not isolated movements but a set of variations of all the values reported. From 7 UTC to now, even if the amplitude fluctuates around Power 40, both the Quality and Frequency are having very strong movements, bringing the ECC to 85.
- 3/18 00:00 – The new graphs started with a bang, after a first peak at Power 36 at 19:30 UTC the activity continued as predicted and continued to increase, from 21 UTC the movements increased in intensity to reach Power 45 at 22 UTC, from what we can see it seems that there will be be further activity.
- 3/17 21:00 – The new charts, of March 18 but technically still on 17 in UTC time, show a moderate activity that started shortly after 18 UTC and that in about 1 hour brought the amplitude to Power 36. The activity seems to continue.
- 3/17 17:00 – Calm.
- 3/17 10:30 – Another day of light activity, so far the maximum has been reached at 00 UTC today with Power 14.
- 3/16 17:00 – Today we saw quite significant movements started at 3 UTC and continued until 14. The maximum values did not reach high peaks but the variations of all three parameters gave a much more intense coloring than yesterday. Now it seems that we have entered a period of calm, we shall see if “Coincidence 17” will be repeated with the new graphs.
- 3/16 07:30 – Today’s activity has become more relevant but not so much for the variations in amplitude but rather for the movements that we can see in the line graph of the Quality and the drop in that of Frequency. This series of movements is highlighted in the main graph in the period from 3 to 7 UTC. The activity is continuing.
- 3/15 17:00 – No changes, slight background activity.
- 3/15 11:00 – The activity continued with slight movements as yesterday but with a slight increase, the strongest peak in the new charts occurred shortly after 19 UTC yesterday and reached Power 32. Subsequently, the background hum remained with variations of both Quality and Frequency, from these the lively coloring of the main graph.
- 3/14 17:00 – Today’s, shown in the graphs, is divided into two parts, the first characterized by calm, the second by slight movements around Power 10 that seem to continue.
- 3/14 11:30 – Today’s graphs show that from 2 UTC the light movements are almost continuous, the amplitude of these variations is moderate reaching several times the maximum of Power 13.
- 3/13 17:00 – After the peak previously reported at Power 42, which was the strongest of the day, light movements continued until 11 UTC with a final jump to Power 13 and since then it has been calm.
- 3/13 10:30 – In the new graphs we can see that from just after midnight UTC slight movements began which, up to 7 UTC, had oscillations of amplitude around Power 10. From 7 to 8 UTC there was a strong peak that led the amplitude at Power 42, after this movement we went back to a slight background activity.
- 3/12 17:00 – After the strong peak at Power 57 between 8 and 9 UTC, the activity completely and suddenly subsided returning to a calm state.
- 3/12 9:00 – March 12 is a special day, we would have liked to make a prediction… In any case, the activity had a small surge in yesterday’s UTC evening, between 19 and 22, with variations in amplitude that reached Power 20. These were followed by relative calm until 6 UTC when we had an isolated peak at Power 24. At 7 UTC the strongest activity so far began, and brought amplitude to Power 57 between 8 and 8:30 UTC. The ECC for this peak turns out to be 90, see table below.
- 3/11 22:00 – As anticipated, with the new charts we see that the activity has returned with a crescendo that, from 19 UTC, has led the amplitude to reach Power 20 at 21 UTC. The activity seems to continue.
- 3/11 17:00 – Slight movements continued after 7 UTC reaching a maximum of Power 8 at 14 UTC. Not much after, just at the time of this update seems like new movements are starting.
- 3/11 13:00 – The latest updated graphs show a period of calm that lasted from 10 UTC yesterday until 1 am when a series of very light movements around Power 10 started, these oscillations continued until 7 UTC, from that moment calm seems to have returned.
- 3/10 17:00 – Always and only 17, after the peaks at Power 17 the calm began at 17 local timeline, 10 UTC.
- 3/10 09:30 – The activity continued even if all along at moderate levels, the peaks continued around Power 17. We got it, 17… 5:5 🙂
- 3/9 17:00 – Power 17 remained the highest value on today’s chart but there is still a slight background activity.
- 3/9 13:00 – The new graphs show that a slight activity has always been present for almost 48 hours. The most significant movements, so far, have started around 1 UTC when the amplitude has exceeded Power 10. Around 6 UTC there was a further increase in Power 13 and at 10 UTC we had Power 16. The crescendo is continuing and at the time of this update we are at Power 17.
- 3/8 17:00 – From 13 UTC the activity started to subside.
- 3/8 15:00 – The last 24 hours have been characterized by an average activity with the most intense part in the hours preceding midnight UTC. For the remaining part, the movements were continuous but limited around Power 10, shortly after 17 of the local timeline (10:30 UTC) there was a movement that reached Power 17.
- 3/7 22:00 – We had anticipated that we could have a significant activity and so it is. The rise was constant until 21 UTC when a powerful peak reached Power 41.
- 3/7 17:00 – Around 15 UTC started what appears to be the beginning of an activity that could become significant, the amplitude exceeded Power 10 just before 17 UTC.
- 3/7 13:00 – Not much to report except that the very light background movements have continued, in today’s graph we can note two isolated peaks, one at 18 UTC yesterday that reached Power 13, and one at 11 UTC today that reached Power 14.
- 3/6 17:00 – After a calm night (UTC), very light movements began at 3 UTC which almost cyclically brought the amplitude to Power 13 around 7 am UTC, the maximum value of today, which was repeated at 9 UTC. After these last light isolated peaks, the very slight background movements continued.
- 3/5 17:00 – After the last isolated peak at Power 22 happened at 13 UTC, the movements quickly subsided and we are now in a calm condition.
- 3/5 13:00 – The activity in today’s chart occurred in three distinct periods: from 18 to 20 UTC (yesterday) when we had the strongest peak so far at Power 36; around 1 UTC with the maximum of 29 Power; from 9 to 11 UTC with various movements that had the maximum at Power 22. If we analyze the three line graphs we see that the strongest peak, in terms of ECC, was that at 8 where we see significant variations in quality and in frequency, the value is 59.
- 3/4 20:30 – The slight movements that we saw at the passage of the new chart were the preamble to a series of significant spikes that started around 18 and in a few minutes brought the amplitude to Power 26, which was followed, about an hour later at 19:30 UTC, by a further increase to Power 36.
- 3/4 17:00 – Minor movements around Power 10 continue.
- 3/4 09:00 – The calm period lasted about 20 hours, from little after midnight UTC some slight movements started and reached the maximum at Power 9, from 5 UTC the values slightly increased up to Power 11. Looking at the frequency graph we see that it is actually in a downward peak, possible indicator of more powerful activity.
- 3/4 00:00 – The total calm in which we are in has lasted for more than 12 hours.
- 3/3 17:00 – The last two isolated movements, before the calm, occurred at 9 and 11 UTC reaching Power 9.
- 3/3 10:00 – In the new main graph we see a series of very close vertical thin lines that begin shortly after midnight UTC and from 6 am start to fade out. The peaks have been of moderate values, so far the maximum has been Power 13 just before 4 UTC. It can be noted, once again, how the movements that have the most ‘chromatic’ impact on the graph are those that have seen changes also in the Quality.
- 3/2 17:00 – Other minor movements in the latter part of the day around Power 10 occurred between 9 and 12 UTC, after which it was calm.
- 3/2 09:00 – Today’s chart shows a calm condition until 1 UTC when few slight isolated movements started, they occurred over a 8 hours hours period, until 9 UTC. The maximum value reached was Power 21 at 5 UTC, this specific movement saw frequency and quality oscillations, in addition to the amplitude, and the ECC value was 43.
- 3/1 17:00 – Today’s graphs show two different types of activity, one given only by the Amplitude, identified by the isolated white lines, and one given by the other parameters, with various colors of green yellow and red. Today’s periods of greatest activity do not correspond to the maximum amplitude peaks, which reached Power 10 just before 1 UTC. The most intense, relatively speaking, part instead took place from 20 to 21 UTC yesterday.
Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly. Show entriesSearch:
|Time UTC +7||Amplitude||Quality||A+Q||Freq.||Base Freq.||Delta||ECC Increase||TOTAL ECC|
Schumann Resonance ECC
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
All the SR daily images in one single page See the Images
Explanation of The Chart
The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart
The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense. The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).
What is a Spectrogram?
The Spectrogram Calendar is a visual representation of the range of frequencies in the magnetic field at a given location. Similar to how an equalizer displays the frequency content of music played on your stereo, the spectrogram calendar displays the frequency content of a magnetic field. Instead of showing a brief snapshot, it shows changes over a period of time, in this case 3 days.
The local magnetic field is a dynamic field that changes constantly because of variations in the ionosphere and sun and many other influences not yet fully understood. The range of variation displayed in the spectrogram chart is from 0 to 40 cycles per second. The vertical axis is frequency and the horizontal axis is time. The amplitude of a particular frequency at a specific time is represented by the intensity of color (green, yellow, white) of each point in the image.
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet Earth Read
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
Past Now Future
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.