Editor’s Note: By viewing the graph above, we can see robust action for the release of Schumann Resonance energies by Planet Earth. This means the Earth is receiving downloads of energy from cosmic sources. Specifically, we see a wave of moderate density, higher amplitude energy appearing at 8:00pm and last until 8:45pm. (All times listed are EST, USA)
This was followed by a brief, but intense high amplitude spike 11:15pm followed by several flurries of a moderate amplitude, moderate density release from 11:30pm until midnight, 12:30 until 1:10, and from 2:00am until 2:30am. A final lower density, moderate amplitude energy was witnessed around 5:00am.
Phew…pretty busy time energetically, energetic portals have opened with waves of Love, so stay relaxed, breathe deeply, and BE…
Schumann Resonance Today. We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us!
The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) +7 Source
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 1/13 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 1/13 09:00 UTC – Today began with a slight ‘background’ activity around Power 10, these slight variations continued until 8 am. During this period, an isolated peak at Power 33 occurred at 4:15 UTC.
- 1/12 17:00 UTC – Only movement today at 5 am UTC has reached Power 25.
- 1/11 23:00 UTC – The Power 40 lasted almost 1 hour across 17 UTC, most of the time above Power 30
- 1/11 17:00 UTC – 31 hours of total calm until shortly after 16 UTC when a new activity started, and which is currently underway; so far the maximum amplitude has reached Power 40.
- 1/11 11:00 UTC – Total Calm.
- 1/10 17:00 UTC – After the first three previous ‘pillars’ there was also the fourth, between 8 and 9 UTC and reached Power 47. Today’s activity took place in the period from 2 am to 9 am UTC. In the amplitude graph, over the last 3 days, can be noted a gradual increase in the amplitude values and duration.
- 1/10 08:30 UTC – Yesterday we had a short series of isolated ‘pillars’, today the same thing but of greater magnitude, both in the maximum amplitude value and in the duration of the peaks. The first ‘introductory’ movement took place at 1 UTC at Power 20; the second peak was at Power 46 from 4 to 5 UTC; the last peak so far has been at Power 65 and lasted about 30 minutes from 5:30 UTC.
- 1/9 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 1/9 10:30 UTC – Today’s chart is characterized by two major ‘pillars’ accompanied by others of smaller size, all isolated. The most significant: from 5:30 to 6 UTC at Power 50; from 6:30 to 7 UTC at Power 58; from 9:15 to 9:30 UTC at Power 25.
- 1/8 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 1/8 08:30 UTC – For this first part of today’s chart nothing significant except a Pillar that lasted about 40 minutes and reached Power 18 at 4:15 UTC. The below news report of ‘something’ on the 6th, we had 18 hours of flat calm while… January 6th, something unexpected happened in the soil of northern Norway. “Electrical currents started flowing… It seemed to be some kind of shockwave… My instruments detected a sudden, strong variation in both ground currents and our local magnetic field” reported Rob Stammes, who monitors ground currents at the Polar Light Center geophysical observatory in Lofoten archipelago in NW Norway. NASA’s ACE spacecraft detected something as well. Approximately 15 minutes before the disturbance in Norway, the interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) near Earth abruptly swung around 180 degrees, and the solar wind density jumped more than 5-fold. The sudden surge at around 19:30 UTC. electroverse.net
- 1/7 17:00 UTC – Today’s chart shows a period of around 18 hours of flat calm, very few swings, it started at 8 am UTC yesterday and ended at 2 am UTC this morning. After this ‘silence’ some light background movements started, Power 15 was today’s maximum at 7 UTC.
- 1/6 17:00 UTC – Total Calm.
- 1/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 1/5 8:00 UTC – Today, together with the second part of yesterday, was characterized by fairly powerful but isolated peaks; two have occurred, the first at Power 21 took place at 00 UTC, the second, much more powerful, reached Power 48 at 4:45 UTC.
- 1/4 17:00 UTC – Today the activity has almost been continuous, in the first part of the day shown on the graph the amplitude peaked around 15 while in the second half the variations were more sporadic but reached the peak of Power 43 at 13:40 UTC. The situation is now calm.
- 1/4 8:00 UTC – After the not so uncommon data blackout, but peculiar for it’s duration, the restored flow shows a light activity that topped several times between Power 13 and 15, maximum for now was at 6 UTC.
- 1/3 17:00 UTC – Calm until the end of the chart when some variations seems about to start.
- 1/3 10:00 UTC – We are back to normal operations after the data blackout which lasted approximately 17 hours. The first available data show a calm situation.
- 1/2 18:00 UTC – The publication of the new data stopped at 16 local time in Tomsk, corresponding to 9 UTC. So far the darkening has lasted 9 hours.
- 1/2 15:30 UTC – The activity continued in a very moderate way throughout the day, the maximum at about power 14 has been temporarily reached at 1 and 6 UTC.
- 1/1 17:00 UTC – The second part of today’s graph shows a marked increase in activity even if the peaks have remained relatively low. The movements started at 12 UTC and lasted until 17, the highest peak was at Power 25.
- 1/1 11:00 UTC – Today, like yesterday, it seems a calm day, the maximum values once again reached Power 10 momentarily around 6 am UTC.
- 12/31 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/31 11:30 UTC – Calm.
- 12/30 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/30 10:00 UTC – After yesterday’s very strong activity, the situation remained calm for about 9 hours until about 21 UTC (yesterday), when new moderate movements began which lasted almost 4 hours until 1:30 UTC. During this period the maximum amplitude value reached has been Power 30.
- 12/29 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted 13 hours, from 23 (yesterday) to 12 UTC (today), the average was about Power 70 and only once, briefly for about 15 minutes around 8 UTC, the amplitude went below Power 40. Graphically it looks like a column of light.
- 12/29 13:30 UTC – In the second part of the day shown in the graph it is highlighted how the intensity of the variations has remained substantially unchanged and has generated the strongest peak of the day at Power 93. It seems that, suddenly as they started, the movements have rapidly dropped to normal values at 12 UTC.
- 12/29 09:00 UTC – The situation changed suddenly at 23 UTC when a series of movements began and led the amplitude values to reach Power 72 at 7 UTC, from that moment onward the amplitude remained on values between Power 65 and Power 80 with the peak maximum at Power 82 at 1:30 and 2 UTC.
- 12/28 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/27 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/27 13:30 UTC – What appears to be all of today’s activity took place in four hours, from 4 to 8 UTC. During this period there were 4 peaks, each stronger than the previous one, and the last one at 7:30 UTC at Power 38 was the strongest.
- 12/26 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/25 17:00 UTC – The activity seems to be in slight and constant decline, today two slight peaks, the first at Power 18 at 3 UTC, the second at Power 12 at 12: 30 UTC.
- 12/24 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted for about eight hours, from 2 to 10 UTC, the highest values occurred between 6 and 7: 30 UTC and reached Power 27.
- 12/23 17:00 UTC – Power 34 isolated at 10:30 UTC was all the activity for today.
- 12/22 17:00 UTC – Today we could say that total calm lasted only 4 hours, from 5 to 9 UTC, the variations for the rest of time were not significant, apart from those previously reported.
- 12/22 09:30 UTC – After several days of almost absolute calm, yesterday’s evening UTC time we had about 4 hours of significant activity, from 15 to 19 UTC. During this period the amplitude values remained for most of the time above Power 30 with the maximum at Power 37 at 18:30 UTC.
- 12/21 17:00 UTC – A slight activity began today in the last hours shown in the graph, the first change in amplitude occurred just before 5 UTC at Power 18 followed by minor variations. Shortly after 15 UTC the movements became more intense with first Power 31 and then the maximum of today’s chart at Power 35 just before 17 UTC.
- 12/20 17:00 UTC – Today it was still calm, the little variations seen in the graph reached Power 11.
- 12/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/18 17:00 UTC – Technically we had an event that stands out as often happens lately on the 17th of the month, a peak at Power 17 on December 17th at 19 UTC (corresponding to today’s 2 am on the chart). For the rest, still calm.
- 12/17 17:00 UTC – Calm, many consecutive days of complete cam are not common.
- 12/16 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/15 17:00 UTC – Another calm day, just a wriggle at 3 UTC that reached Power 15.
- 12/14 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/13 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/13 11:00 UTC – Significant activity even today and as in the last few days consisted mainly in isolated peaks. Those of today were 2, very strong, the first at 6 UTC reached Power 60, the second shortly after at 6:40 UTC reached Power 51.
- 12/12 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/12 14:00 UTC – There we have it, the Coincidence 17 again today, the Amplitude has reached Power 74 between 16 and 17 on the chart. corresponding to 9-10 UTC. In this case we could start thinking about how many times it must happen before it becomes impossible…
- 12/12 07:30 UTC – It is clearly a time of pillars, even today we had 30 very intense minutes; from 6 to 6:30 UTC there was the first movement with the amplitude values that reached Power 63 shortly after 6 UTC.
- 12/11 17:00 UTC – Calm continued.
- 12/10 17:00 UTC – After the umpteenth “Coincidence 17” it has been calm.
- 12/10 11:30 UTC – Powerful activity once more, even if limited in time. It was calm until just after 3 UTC when a first isolated peak reached Power 54. From 5:30 to 6:30 it was the most intense part with the maximum value at Power 67. The last peak so far is was reached near 17 h on the chart, 10 UTC, and was at P50.
- 12/9 17:00 UTC – The short but intense period of activity was all for today.
- 12/9 11:30 UTC – It is no surprise that today this strong peak occurred and reached Power 74, it would have been a surprise if it had been a calm day. This strong series of movements lasted about 50 minutes, from 8:40 to 9:40 UTC, at 9:15 the maximum value.
- 12/8 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/8 11:30 UTC – The situation today shows total calm until around 10 UTC when very slight variations in Amplitude started.
- 12/7 17:00 UTC – Much of today’s activity has been concentrated in the first part of the UTC day, from midnight until 6, where maximum values have been reached. Other slight sporadic variations at P15 also occurred at 10: 30 UTC.
- 12/7 09:00 UTC – After the record high of yesterday the variations continued sporadically at lower levels, the maximums were around Power 15. From midnight UTC a very active phase started again which kept the Amplitude above Power 50 for about 4 hours, from 1 to 5 UTC; during this period the maximum value achieved was Power 64.
- 12/6 17:00 UTC – After the incredible Amplitude spike at Power 158 other strong movements continued, the period of activity in which the Amplitude has been above 100 lasted about 1 hour, from 7:45 am to 8:45 UTC. At 10:30 UTC there was a further flicker at Power 28, after which a slight background activity continues.
- 12/6 10:30 UTC – The today’s graph began in a condition of general calm until 3 am UTC when the variations started. Immediately they reached Power 32 at 4 UTC; the movements continued with less magnitude until 7:45 UTC when some impressive movements started and reached Power 100 in around 15 minutes, at 8 UTC. This, despite the already impressive value, is still not the maximum for today, at 8:30 am the amplitude has further increased and reached an incredible Power 158, the most powerful peak of the last 2 years! In addition to the main and the amplitude graphs, the massive variation can also be seen in the other two charts, the Quality, which shows a value of 25, and that of the frequency of the SR, which shows a value of 8.80.
- 12/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/4 17:00 UTC – Yesterday we saw a single peak, today the activity was very similar, 2 peaks, one at Power 23 at 21:30 UTC yesterday and another today at Power 19 this morning at 1:30 UTC. For the rest of the day it was calm.
- 12/3 17:00 UTC – Total calm, the only wriggle at 7 UTC reached Power 13.
- 12/2 17:00 UTC – Today the activity was not long lasting but very intense, in addition to the previous peak, which marked the beginning of the active period at 8:30 UTC, after a while, at 9 UTC, there was the maximum of today at Power 55, this was followed shortly after by a further movement on the 30s after which, from 10 UTC, the calm returned. Still, another movement around 17 hours of the graph.
- 12/2 09:30 UTC – Today’s chart shows once again a stato of calm, the last significant peak at Power 20 was Nov. 30 at 19 UTC so it took about 36 hours before the amplitude values returned above P10. Today, however, it’s back, the peak was at Power 37 8:30 UTC.
- 12/1 17:00 UTC – A single peak isolated at Power 25 in the first part of today’s chart and then calm.
Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paper-clipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity. The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.
Dependencies of Amplitudes Schumann Resonance January 13 2020
Dependencies of Quality Schumann Resonance January 13 2019
Dependencies of Frequency Schumann Resonance January 13 2019
Schumann Resonance Differential Peaks
Schumann Resonance PDF Archives
All the SR daily images in one single pageSee the Images
Explanation of The Chart
The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart
The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense. The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).
What is a Spectrogram?
The Spectrogram Calendar is a visual representation of the range of frequencies in the magnetic field at a given location. Similar to how an equalizer displays the frequency content of music played on your stereo, the spectrogram calendar displays the frequency content of a magnetic field. Instead of showing a brief snapshot, it shows changes over a period of time, in this case 3 days.
The local magnetic field is a dynamic field that changes constantly because of variations in the ionosphere and sun and many other influences not yet fully understood. The range of variation displayed in the spectrogram chart is from 0 to 40 cycles per second. The vertical axis is frequency and the horizontal axis is time. The amplitude of a particular frequency at a specific time is represented by the intensity of color (green, yellow, white) of each point in the image.
What is the Schumann Resonance?
The Herathbeat of Planet EarthRead
I have lived with several Zen masters — all of them cats.